Captain Minnie!

With five granddaughters who all love the Mouse, this is truly creative and inspiring. One of our g/kids is a senior in high school and wants to major in business in college with a bent toward working in a corporate HR department. She has her sights set on a Disney job on land or sea (they live in LA). The youngest g/kids would love this new program. DCL has always been the most creative/imaginative of the cruise lines where youngsters learn while having fun. I can't wait for the new ships to see what magical new activities/features they have to for kids and their kin to experience...even for old goobers like me.

This sounds really fun! I can't wait to hear about the activities in the clubs.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-ship-captains/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q3wo0418190003A

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...aring-pants-inspiring-girls-floating-62456886

I did roll my eyes pretty heavily about the pants headline though.
I kind of rolled my eyes, too, but when I read the article and found that this is LITERALLY the first time Minnie has ever been depicted wearing pants....I do think it's a pretty significant statement!

Great news!! Am I the only one who noticed that Minnie is still wearing a skirt though on the new t-shirts? Guess the merchandise dept. wasn't told about her wearing pants?? Just thought it was odd, very cute though and hope to get a pic of her on our next cruise. We don't do character pics anymore, but want one with Captain Minnie.

How exciting! I just booked a short 3 day cruise in June and I hope the merchandise is available!

Great news!! Am I the only one who noticed that Minnie is still wearing a skirt though on the new t-shirts? Guess the merchandise dept. wasn't told about her wearing pants?? Just thought it was odd, very cute though and hope to get a pic of her on our next cruise. We don't do character pics anymore, but want one with Captain Minnie.
An article I read said she has both to wear, in one of the pics I saw she is wearing a skirt (you can't really see it but you can see the pleats).

Love the concept! I admit I went immediately to merchandise such as my daughter loves her Captain Mickey pillow pet (I guess it is still a pet since Mickey is a mouse?) and think a Minnie one to go with him would be adorable!

It's funny, but I never actually thought about what her role on the ship was before. Cruise director? Mickey's girlfriend? Anyway, this is great. But I hope that Mickey is still on board. Maybe they share the load? I don't want to see Mickey sidelined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!