Captain Minnie!

Brilliant move, marketing! Kind of wish we were sailing before January now as I am also eyeing some of the merch.... :scratchin

Brilliant move, marketing! Kind of wish we were sailing before January now as I am also eyeing some of the merch.... :scratchin

Our next cruise won't be until next Jan. also. I hope you have a TON of the merch on all the ships, I can see it selling out fast!!

Great news!! Am I the only one who noticed that Minnie is still wearing a skirt though on the new t-shirts? Guess the merchandise dept. wasn't told about her wearing pants?? Just thought it was odd, very cute though and hope to get a pic of her on our next cruise. We don't do character pics anymore, but want one with Captain Minnie.

I read somewhere that she may wear a skirt or pants as Captain Minnie

It's funny, but I never actually thought about what her role on the ship was before. Cruise director? Mickey's girlfriend? Anyway, this is great. But I hope that Mickey is still on board. Maybe they share the load? I don't want to see Mickey sidelined.
Looks like cruise director. She has a clipboard in this scene.

Attachments

• 0C4C77E0-38FF-43CD-B47E-1CB37A55EF19.jpeg
    0C4C77E0-38FF-43CD-B47E-1CB37A55EF19.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 15

We’re end of May, I’m hoping the same. I have a son so he won’t be interested in Capt Minnie mercy but I might. I’ve always preferred Mickey because Minnie was too girly. Captain Minnie is more my style.

Glad to know I'm not the only female who has felt that way!

I'm pretty excited about Captain Minnie! I hope she's available for meet & greets during my cruise on the Wonder in January!

To me, it kind of just looks like Mickey put some lashes on Haha!

Hopefully one day they'll employ a real life female captain...been following Captain Kate (and her cat) for years!

could they be giving a hint. Could there be a real female captain coming to dcl in the near future?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!