Car Hire July 2019

walkerford

Mouseketeer
I was just wandering what people’s suggestions would be for the best car hire options for 2 weeks end July 19. Flying in to International. We will need a reasonably sized car as there will be 5 of us ( all adult sized! ). Where is the best place to go for the best prices? We won’t be doing great distances whilst there , but would like something ‘comfortable ‘ . Thanks in advance Nigel

Assuming you're picking up a car from the airport so you will have your luggage with you as well? You would need at least a standard / intermediate SUV to fit in 5 people plus luggage. MCO has the usual choice of rental companies, have used Alamo, Dollar (I think) and Budget in the past without issue, but like anything it was the price that was right, rather than choosing just for the hire brand.

Most major car hire companies websites give an idea on how bags the car will hold, but for 5 if 5 suitcases and 5 carry in gonna need to be big.

we found BA site good for car hire...better than the comparison sites and most include free extra driver...

BOOK your car & PrePay BEFORE you travel ..... ( you receive a Voucher )

FUEL USE Option Full to Full & Unlimited Miles

NO NEED FOR EXTRA INSURANCE on Arrival (They will try and sell More Insurance at counter )

Have a look at www. carentals .com or holidayautos .com try Sixt.com

Alamo brits sometimes have good deals on. Last year the best price for me was through Virgin Atlantic just booking a car separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!