Car rental dilemma

JohnnySharp2

No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a
Hi all,

We usually rent a Minivan for our stay in Orlando, even though there are just the 3 of us, however this August we have an F4 saloon.

Although Joshua can walk, he cannot walk long distances and he has now out grown his oversized stroller, we now have a wheelchair - although it is a children's one.

Question is with 3 large suitcases and the w/chair - will I be able to fit it all in the trunk?
As we rent with Dollar I think they currently use a Dodge Magnum estate for F4 - I think we possibly would be okay if we got one of these perhaps.

With 3 of you, you might be able to fit one or two suitcases into the car, sitting on the seat.
A lot depends on the wheelchair. My DD's has quick release wheels (if you release them, bring some paper towels or something to keep the grease from the axel off everything). With the wheels released and the seat back. seat off, the wheelchair fold much smaller.

So, I'd suggest you try seeing how compaxt you can make your child's wheelchair. And then look at the car website to see how many suitcases it says the trunk can hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter