Car rental locations for WDW...

I used this location several years ago. If it is the Hilton near Disney Springs it was really easy to get to. It was at the end of Disney Springs and I walked across the bridge to the hotel. Very easy. What code did you use? I need a one day rental next week.
Coincidentally I just picked the car up. UC has 50%off their car rental if you purchase tickets from them. Great deal and this is I think the only location other than the airport to use if you book thru them. Was very easy.

Good morning,

Does anyone have good recommendations on getting from Animal Kingdom to the World Car Transportation Center? Also, how early should I leave the park if my rental pickup is at 6PM?

Thanks in advance.

Good morning,

Does anyone have good recommendations on getting from Animal Kingdom to the World Car Transportation Center? Also, how early should I leave the park if my rental pickup is at 6PM?

Thanks in advance.
Are you asking about the Car Care Center? If so, I would just go to whatever the nearest resort is and have the CCC pick you up from there. Probably either AKL or one of the All-stars.

Just fyi. I have an Enterprise reservation next week for 2 days thru Costco to p/u car at MCO and drop off at WDW Car Care Center. My drop off fee is only $7.52

Are you asking about the Car Care Center? If so, I would just go to whatever the nearest resort is and have the CCC pick you up from there. Probably either AKL or one of the All-stars.
When I google Car care center it comes of as a service center. Not a rental center.

Does anyone know when we drop our rental car off at the Car Care Center can they bring us to Epcot? or do we just have them take us to Beach Club or somewhere close and walk from there? Also, do we need to book that shuttle to get us there or just show up and climb on a shuttle? thank you

Good morning,

Thanks in advance.

This is an even more direct link to the Car Care Center. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/car-rental-services/

You can also arrange for shuttle transportation to or from the Parks:

When I google Car care center it comes of as a service center. Not a rental center.

It's a rental facility as well.

Does anyone know when we drop our rental car off at the Car Care Center can they bring us to Epcot? or do we just have them take us to Beach Club or somewhere close and walk from there? Also, do we need to book that shuttle to get us there or just show up and climb on a shuttle? thank you

Yep. Do call them now to make sure their link is up to date, but their site does say (as I linked to and quoted above) that you can be taken to parks.

I have been picked up from parks, hotels, and ESPN. I have been dropped off at parks, the then-DownTownDisney, and resorts.

This is the first time that we haved needed to rent a car (usually only do Disney, but are trying a few nights at Universal and a couple of nights off-site before heading to Disney).
We are renting car from Avis @ Royal Pacific Resort at Universal, keeping it for 2 days while off-site (not cheap, but convenient, which is what we need) then dropping it at Avis @WDW Hilton, Disney Springs area.
Has anyone ever picked up rental at Universal and dropped at Disney? Is there something else you would recommend instead? TIA

Just reserved a compact (or larger) car thru Alamo, pick up at MCO on 8/18 at 11am, drop off at Car Care Center at 6pm, $94. To find the Car Care Center, I had to enter pick up at MCO, drop off at Lake Buena Vista, FL. Screen then took me to the drop off location options, one of which is the CCC.

Reactions: CJK
I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if it's been reported or not, but Hertz no longer has a location on Hotel Plaza Blvd/Disney Springs area. I got this info directly from Hertz, via email. The 3rd party bookers (Orbitz, Priceline, CarRentalSavers, etc) are still all listing this as a drop off/pick up location, but it's not. Just don't want anyone to have any last minute, rude surprises.

Just cross posting from the UK Trip Planning.
------
We are doing a one way rental from Miami Airport next month.

Are these the current open on property car rental locations?

WDW Car Care Center (Outside Magic Kingdom)
- Alamo
- National
- Enterprise ($399 one way fee)

1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Hilton Hotel at Disney World (Adjacent to Disney Springs)
- Avis

2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, DoubleTree Suites Disney Springs Area (Further along near the entrance of Disney property )
- Budget
- Payless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!