Car Rental places at/near PortMiami

Gentry2004

DIS Veteran
Thinking of flying in a few days early and renting a car. Does anyone know which car rental brands have a return location with a shuttle to the Port? Or can tell me how to find it? I’m having trouble, thanks.

National/Enterprise/Alamo and Thrifty/Dollar have shuttles from MIA airport to/from the port. Often you have show your rental paperwork to get on the shuttle, so have it handy.

Thinking of flying in a few days early and renting a car. Does anyone know which car rental brands have a return location with a shuttle to the Port? Or can tell me how to find it? I’m having trouble, thanks.

We have also always rented from the airport. It's only about 20 minutes away from the port, so it's not like Orlando to Port Canaveral. Keep your paperwork out though, because they have always asked us for it.

Take a Lyft to the car rental. Will be much quicker. Took an hour for us to get on the shuttle bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter