Car Rental San Diego Airport

msminniemouse

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Alamo car rental is at San Diego Airport? We are returning car rental from LA and will be flying out of San Diego after staying in San Diego for 2 nites and don't know how much time to allow to get to airport and if car rental is on site.

The rental car locations are not part of the terminals. So even it might be part of the airport still give yourself some time to get to the terminal (unless they are done with the renovations they were working on in May)

Hello everyone! When planning to go to weekend, it is best :) in advance, i.e., to make a booking in 5-7 days, because once you arrive at the airport you can be left without a car or even a taxi, because the airport can be full of people and then you will get to the city by bus. And when you apply for a lease in advance you can be sure of your comfort. My friends and I san diego car rental airport on the Bocubo :chat: site bocubo.com/car-rental/usa-san-diego-airport-san and were very happy, because a simpler, faster and more reliable company might not be found. Have a nice holiday in San Diego bocubo.com

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter