Car Rental

Richard Costa

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We are headed down in July and need an SUV for the family for food shopping and visiting friends in the area. We take the Disney Express from MCO so SSR. The last time we went we rented from the Disney Car Rental facility near the Magic Kingdom.

I was doing some research and it seems the car rental facilities outside DW are much cheaper and it would be far cheaper to take Lyft.

Has anyone had an experience with this?

Thanks.

Rich

I am at SSR in March and found same thing as you re rental car pricing. I booked with Hertz local edition At an office at the Lake Buena Vista Disney World Holiday Inn just a short walk from SSR. Their office hours are 8am-5pm so not sure if that would work for you. Drop offs can be done after hours.

I am at SSR in March and found same thing as you re rental car pricing. I booked with Hertz local edition At an office at the Lake Buena Vista Disney World Holiday Inn just a short walk from SSR. Their office hours are 8am-5pm so not sure if that would work for you. Drop offs can be done after hours.
Thanks so much. I know exactly where that hotel is. Right across from what they used to call Disney Village (can't remember the new name).

I appreciate your help.

Thanks so much. I know exactly where that hotel is. Right across from what they used to call Disney Village (can't remember the new name).

I appreciate your help.
There are a few Hertz locations that will come up nearby, the address for this one is

1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Orlando, FL. 32830

have a great trip!

Several of the other major car rental companies have locations in various Hotel Plaza Blvd hotels. All very convenient to SSR. I know that Avis is at the Hilton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter