Car service from Paris to DLP

DonaldDuck21

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a private car service from Paris to DLP? I will be staying a few days in Paris for work before heading over to DLP

I have used Driving Blue, only from the airport, but I believe you can start anywhere and go anywhere.
If you google, there are plenty of options.

I would personally take the subway/RER train because the traffic in Paris can be terrible.

As above, the traffic can be pretty bad, better to use the public transport

I have used ezyshuttle which I can recommend very much.

John is very reliable and the cars are clean and the drivers very friendly and takes you save to DLP.

Even if there was heavy traffic and diffuclties due to safety reasons we never had any problems with them.

Just booked them again for our next trip-

Earlier this month I used Prestige Transfer (prestige-transfer.com - for some reason there are multiple car services in Paris with the word Prestige in them!) from CDG to DLP and from DLP to central Paris. They were prompt and very professional.

I would've taken the train, but the schedules were very limited with the strike going on right now. Fortunately I traveled between DLP and central London on a Saturday morning so there wasn't much traffic.

Hi,

I've used ezyshuttle.com as well. They were great. I've also used the RER. It was very handy. Easy to use. I think there were trains every 10 or 15 mins..... You can get a day pass and jump on and off trains and the metro all day. Don't buy the day pass and museum pass grouped together into one pass. It's not worth it.

...I've also used the RER. It was very handy. Easy to use....

That is true but we once have the luck to get the RER during the rush hour in Paris.

It was a nightmare with suitcases and two children.

:crazy2:

That is true but we once have the luck to get the RER during the rush hour in Paris.

It was a nightmare with suitcases and two children.

:crazy2:
Sorry... Should have thought of that. My kids are all grown up..... so I just didn't think of that. It's been such a long time. If you have small kids or a push chair. Better off using a car service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter