Car Service Recommendations for Solo Female

Kimrlav

Mouseketeer
I am a solo female and would like recommendations for a professional car service for round-trip transfers from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the Disney resorts. I am tired of taking Magical Express, especially leaving the resort 3 hours before my flight with TSA pre-check. Of course, hoping the government will be re-open before my trip. Thanks for any suggestions and recommendations.

When not renting a car or using DME, I've used the Mears rideshare shuttles for airport transportation. (The Disney buses are also contracted with them.)

The Board partners with Tiffany Town Car and they are supposed to be good. Personally as a solo female I'd probably just grab an Uber - and I'd certainly never pay for a $150 Minnie Van each way!

I would also recommend Tony Hinds, we used his service in December and the driver was amazing, included grocery stop. Highly recommend, and driver drove really safely, reasonable cost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter