Car Wash Near Port

Grady

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a car wash near the port? I have read about the abundance of ants in the parking lot, and would like to avoid having them get into our car. We are going to drive from Massachusetts and with two kids there is bound to be crumbs from the food in our car. If we could vaccum out the car, I would feel better. We are staying at the Radisson the night before, so we should have time for a quick clean-up before heading on the Magic for the Easter cruise. Sometimes I feel like its never going to get here. Thanks.

Allison

There are number of them right down A1A from the port, most attached to gas stations, no worries there.

And don't talk to me about ants, spring is here, and I've already gone thru a gallon of 'home defense'..

Thank you so much. We will head down A1A and find one. Thats such a relief. I would just hate to end our cruise to a car full of ants. That would certainly make for a LONG ride home. Thanks again.

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter