Cardinal/Aengus thread

Cardinal, or Aengus?

• Cardinal

• Cardinal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that VMK has closed, I guess we can say with confidence that I am better than Aengus, right?

Since we all obviously know one of the above choices are aengus, which one is it?!!?!?!?!

Seriously, more then half these people that voted, voted aengus. And he's not even a choice. :badpc:

Dear DIS peoples,

Hello. My name is Cardinal, and many of you (read as: all of you) have not heard from me in about half a year. However, I still know that you love me better than Aengus. This is why I am resurrecting this thread: to prove again that Cardinal > Aengus. Please vote.

See you guys in another ~6 months!

-Cardinal

haha this makes me giggles...

(and my yearly post xD)

Good evening, DISers.

Usually, I revive this thread about every six months. Today, however, I'm going to bump it for the first time in a year!

This is the big time. Cardinal vs Aengus. Perhaps now we can decide once and for all that I am the greatest.

popcorn::

bring it cardinal! my lava powers have increased ten fold!

I'm baaaaack!

It's been almost two full years since we've returned to debate the eternal question: Exactly in what way is Cardinal better than Aengus, and how do we define the discrepancy in the magnitudes of goodness between these two DISers?

Feel free to debate the point by yourselves, although allow me to open the discussion with a few contentions of my own:

-One of us is clearly more lava than the other (hint: Cardinal).
-Cardinal is so lava and Aengus is so not-lava that introducing us to each other caused VMK to collapse into itself and shut down (see: unstoppable force meets immovable object).
-This is just how the world works and Aengus needs to accept it.

Warmest regards,
Cardinal

Wow, this thread is a blast from the past. I really should come back here more often. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!