Carebare609's DISigns

Hello. Hope you are doing well. I would like to ask if you can make this autograph cover for my son. We are going to Disney World and the Disney Cruise on February 8th, 2017.

If it can say, "Carlos Mael's Autograph book" and maybe if you can add that we are going to Disney World and the Cruise. I truly appreciate your time and work.

http://s651.photobucket.com/user/Carebare609/media/Autograph book covers/autograph cover 4_zps0qubtu3m.jpg.html

I also wanted to see if you can do a T-shirt design. I will be doing the Castaway cay 5K during our cruise and would like a shirt. Maybe with Belle Silhouette that says, "Run Like A PRINCESS"

Please be advised that the person who started this thread has not posted since last March 2016 ,,,therefore PLEASE stop posting requests on this thread and look for an active DISigners thread.
Thanks
Mel

Hello. Hope you are doing well. I would like to ask if you can make this autograph cover for my son. We are going to Disney World and the Disney Cruise on February 8th, 2017.

If it can say, "Carlos Mael's Autograph book" and maybe if you can add that we are going to Disney World and the Cruise. I truly appreciate your time and work.

http://s651.photobucket.com/user/Carebare609/media/Autograph book covers/autograph cover 4_zps0qubtu3m.jpg.html

I also wanted to see if you can do a T-shirt design. I will be doing the Castaway cay 5K during our cruise and would like a shirt. Maybe with Belle Silhouette that says, "Run Like A PRINCESS"
Hello just wondering if you still do designs. My family and I are staying a the art of animation in the little mermaid room and I was looking for names done in Disney background. Thy are so neat.

Thank u

Also was looking to see if you had any autograph cards for the Hollywood and vine breakfast

Can I make a request on here?

Hi there, I would love it if you could please fill a request for me. I would like the Aiden Minecraft Mickey head, but instead of the name Aiden I'd like one with the name Liam
one with Hudson
one with Sawyer
one with Weston
We are going to Disney at the beginning of March this year, so would it be possible to have it by the end of February?
Thank you so much!!!

http://s651.photobucket.com/user/Carebare609/media/T-shirt Designs/Castle Fireworks with circle_zpsksxadobe.jpg.html?sort=6&o=1

It is possible to use this picture and put just Family Vacation in the Disney Font? 2017 in the date place And on the Mickey Heads
Nana
Pawpaw
Lori
Karen
Kristen
Katelyn
Cameron
Rhett
Seth
Emma

we are going in February 2017 .

Thanks so much!!

The person who started this thread(Carebear609) has not posted here since March 2016,,please post your requests on an active DISigners thread.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Hello! I absolutely love your designs and creativity! I was wondering if you could do some dining invitations for me? This is short notice so I understand if you don't have time! We are leaving Friday, March 31, 2017. Thank you in advance for your consideration in helping me out! I really appreciate it:)

I am wanting to do a few things for a surprise trip for my daughter and her name is Peyton.

I would like a surprise we are going to disney letter. We leave on June 29. Then an invitation for dinner at Be our Guest on June 30 and for Cinderella's Castle on July 2.

I am wanting to do a few things for a surprise trip for my daughter and her name is Peyton.

I would like a surprise we are going to disney letter. We leave on June 29. Then an invitation for dinner at Be our Guest on June 30 and for Cinderella's Castle on July 2.
Please disregard.

Hello could you please design a few designs for me? We are taking our first trip Aug 26,2017 there is 3 of us going.
I would love to have Two of the Ohana stitch named (MaxAllen, Mercedes) one of the ohana lilo named (Terrie)
Also do you have or could you design a Halloween shirt for us to wear for the MNSSHP the kids dont want to dress up so
thought we could atleast all match. I would love something with the Villans and to say Hawes-Chacon Family 2017

Hello could you please design a few designs for me? We are taking our first trip Aug 26,2017 there is 3 of us going.
I would love to have Two of the Ohana stitch named (MaxAllen, Mercedes) one of the ohana lilo named (Terrie)
Also do you have or could you design a Halloween shirt for us to wear for the MNSSHP the kids dont want to dress up so
thought we could atleast all match. I would love something with the Villans and to say Hawes-Chacon Family 2017

Hi "ariel_fan76
This thread is inactive
Carebare hasn't posted since March 2016.
see post above your request
Hugs Mel

Hi Care Bare,
Wondering if you might be able to assist with the following items please.

- WDW map of MK, AK, HS and Epcot, with '2017 Our Disney Family Vacation' title, without the parks titled please. The look and theming of the one in your gallery is awesome....an ordinary life etc

- t-shirt image with 'Our Disney Family Vacation 2017'... possibly Mickey ears or WDW castle for backdrop, with holiday theming. I purchased red shirts for iron on, so any other colors in the graphic except red would be great.

- invitation in Disney font to visit WDW, stay at Dolphin Hotel in November (2017), addressed to the following:
1. Arledge Family
2. Castellana Family
FYI love all characters, primary colors and Minnies red white polka dots... :)

Thank you so much! Would love any graphics you are able to provide.

Malisa

Hi Care Bare,
Wondering if you might be able to assist with the following items please.

- WDW map of MK, AK, HS and Epcot, with '2017 Our Disney Family Vacation' title, without the parks titled please. The look and theming of the one in your gallery is awesome....an ordinary life etc

- t-shirt image with 'Our Disney Family Vacation 2017'... possibly Mickey ears or WDW castle for backdrop, with holiday theming. I purchased red shirts for iron on, so any other colors in the graphic except red would be great.

- invitation in Disney font to visit WDW, stay at Dolphin Hotel in November (2017), addressed to the following:
1. Arledge Family
2. Castellana Family
FYI love all characters, primary colors and Minnies red white polka dots... :)

Thank you so much! Would love any graphics you are able to provide.

Malisa
Malisa
See Post by Moderator above
This THREAD IS INACTIVE..... DO NOT POST Requests Here please

Last edited:
Hello! Can I please have:

Castle Sillouette Circle w/ Graham Family Vacation and 2017
Can you do name fills with Captain Hook/Pirate theme? If so, I would love 4 that say: Mom, Dad, Olivia, & Carter.

Thank you so much!!

Well Hello Care Bare - Thank you for all your hard work and making travelers happy for those less skilled.
I was hoping to get your castle firework art with Walt Disney World on the top, 2018 on the bottom and the names Robert, Lyn, Sofi, Mackenzie & Samantha. If it is also not too much trouble 5 individual Mickey Heads 1 with Zootopia fill, 1 stich fill, 1 Jessica rabbit fill, 1 Chesire cat fill, and Areile fill. Thanks in advance! You are awesome

Well Hello Care Bare - Thank you for all your hard work and making travelers happy for those less skilled.
I was hoping to get your castle firework art with Walt Disney World on the top, 2018 on the bottom and the names Robert, Lyn, Sofi, Mackenzie & Samantha. If it is also not too much trouble 5 individual Mickey Heads 1 with Zootopia fill, 1 stich fill, 1 Jessica rabbit fill, 1 Chesire cat fill, and Areile fill. Thanks in advance! You are awesome

Hi TheThomsLuvDisney
please see the moderators post above.
"THREAD IS INACTIVE..... DO NOT POST" requests here.

Best Regards
Mel

I am looking for the Bow Art of the Wonder. Many years ago someone did it, but it is now inactive ( https://www.disboards.com/threads/dcl-bow-art-graphics-available.3112690/ ). I'm hoping to get some help. I do t-shirts and would love to put the design on a t-shirt for our trip.

This thread is inactive, too. You should probably go to the thread you linked above and try to private message the person who started the thread (mom2enk), like it says to do, there.

This thread is inactive, too. You should probably go to the thread you linked above and try to private message the person who started the thread (mom2enk), like it says to do, there.
Fiddles. I read the Active Designers post and said you were. Maybe that post needs to be updated? Thank you tho!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts