Carers Pass Question

Zeebs

DIS Veteran
We are travelling to France on Saturday and want to spend two days at Disneyland Paris during the last week of August. My daughter is entitled to a disability pass and myself a carers pass. I would like to know can I buy her and the rest of the families tickets from Attractiontix and request a carers pass for myself when we arrive each day or do I need to buy all the tickets at the gate to qualify for the carers pass. I have done a search on the page but questions mainly seem to be asking what info is required for the green and orange passes and in conjunction with annual passes, so I am none the wiser.
Thanks in advance Kirsten

You can buy the tickets where ever you want and get the carers pass each day at the counter with your daughters ticket and disability pass
thank you very much that is great to know, I will go and sort their tickets out now.

Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!