Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
BStew said:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Thanks! Then I don't even have to pack one!!

They also have them at the quiet Jamaica quiet pool so I am sure that they are at the other quiet pools too

We spent the morning at blizzard beach so I didn't do any walking around the resort doing any snooping. However you can definitely see new light fixtures in the Jamaica 41 rooms as we passed by on the bus. Work is ongoing there today.

There is some work being done to some of the buildings in Trinidad north. Tje workers ate in cherry pickers and it looks like just roof cleaning/maintenance.

For the person wanting to know the time the food court opens, the sign said 630 a.m.

We ate an early lunch a couple of days ago at 11 a.m. and one of the stations serves breakfast until 1130 a.m. in case anyone wants a late breakfast.

Yes this thread is great - questions are answered so quickly, the regular posters are so helpful!!
Can't wait to hear they've moved on to another building for refurb and that someone stays in a renewed room!

I completely agree! I check this thread every day too & get so excited reading everyone's posts. I am counting down the days for my first stay at CBR!!

I added an extra day to my trip! Thanks in part to you guys sharing you love of CBR!

Are there an gluten free waffles/pancakes at the resort food court that you know of?

I added an extra day to my trip! Thanks in part to you guys sharing you love of CBR!

Are there an gluten free waffles/pancakes at the resort food court that you know of?

Yes, they are made to order though so you have to ask.:thumbsup2

We just booked a Disney cruise for next April and we hope to make. Return trip to CBR and introduce our grandkids to it. We know they will love it. Especially the pools!

I have enjoyed reading this thread..so helpful for our 1st trip to CBR! We leave in 12 days!! Concerned with rehab but excitement outweighs that!!! Thank you to all who have reported on rehab as we have requested Jamaica :)

Read somewhere that the corner rooms are larger. Are they actually larger or just appear to be because they have 2 windows?

TIA!:)

disneylove11 said:
I have enjoyed reading this thread..so helpful for our 1st trip to CBR! We leave in 12 days!! Concerned with rehab but excitement outweighs that!!! Thank you to all who have reported on rehab as we have requested Jamaica :)

I wouldn't be concerned about the rehab at all. We have been here a week and still have a week to go and it hasn't bothered us in the slightest. Our room is in Jamaica building 43.

disneylove11 said:

I wouldn't be concerned about the rehab at all. We have been here a week and still have a week to go and it hasn't bothered us in the slightest. Our room is in Jamaica building 43.

Have a great trip! I wouldn't worry about the rehab at all, they aren't using the buildings that are being renovated. Let us know how your trip goes!

:cool1::banana::dance3: Leaving for CBR NOW!!!! Will see if there is any more refurb activity going on! :cheer2::woohoo::banana:

We checked in this morning after spending last night at Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room. POR was nice but CBR is home! Extra Pixie Dust in that our room was ready when we swapped resorts at 7:00 am! Jamaica 44! Never stayed in Jamaica before so hope it's as great as everyone says. Didn't spend much time snooping this morning; couldn't wait to get to MK!!! Room is great! TTFN!

We checked in this morning after spending last night at Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room. POR was nice but CBR is home! Extra Pixie Dust in that our room was ready when we swapped resorts at 7:00 am! Jamaica 44! Never stayed in Jamaica before so hope it's as great as everyone says. Didn't spend much time snooping this morning; couldn't wait to get to MK!!! Room is great! TTFN!

ENJOY! We have stayed at POR several times, most recently last year but when we returned to CBR last month we too knew were home!!! So exciting to be returning next year and getting to check out the renovated rooms.

When will the refurb be done and the rooms will have queen beds instead of doubles.

DH won't spring for deluxe and insists on queen beds. I'm not really feeling the love for the other moderates.

Thanks!

Ok, I flipped back several pages and didn't see anything to confirm... I was just on the Disney website pricing rooms for a night or two before our cruise (weekend after Thanksgiving). We're a family of 5, but CBR came up. When I clicked on it, under preferred room, it said sleeps 5. It also said no availability, so out of curiosity I dropped 1 child. It showed a preferred room available with 4.:confused3 So is this a standard issue website glitch, or could I actually book a room for 5? I remember reading rumors about this a while ago, but haven't been following lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!