Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr! I'm so frustrated. The Disney website says that preferred rooms accommodate 5 but won't let me book online. I call and then the CM's say that, NO, it only accommodates 4 and the website says 4. WHY WON'T THEY BELIEVE ME?!!! :confused3

also, we always requested jamaic or aruba and always got arube (guess that's cause I didn't realize jamaica was the most requested.) anyway, aruba is great,t oo! very close to the bridge. sometimes we used the aruba pool (a little smaller) and sometimes the jamaica.
for those who don't know every other quiet pool is a little bit smaller. barbados is smaller than martinique. not sure which Trinidad is smaller.

nothing to do with jamaica, but we were able to add a day to our free dining reservation for late sept... we added a day to the beginning. I'm sure the reason it was available was because it was a king room.

I just added a day to my trip a few days ago too! But we were in doubles.

When will you be there? We'll be there in late September too!

8 nights! starting sept. 19. we have to squeeze our trips between 2 grandkids birthdays, to be home for those (those darned kids of ours aren't disneyfans:confused3.. went with the oldent last year. waiting for the youngest's kids to get old enough)/

anyway, I am giving each son an early Christams present.. a box of condoms for use in dec. no more sept babies!!!!! interferes with our trips!!!:rotfl2:

8 nights! starting sept. 19. we have to squeeze our trips between 2 grandkids birthdays, to be home for those (those darned kids of ours aren't disneyfans:confused3.. went with the oldent last year. waiting for the youngest's kids to get old enough)/ anyway, I am giving each son an early Christams present.. a box of condoms for use in dec. no more sept babies!!!!! interferes with our trips!!!:rotfl2:

O_O lol

Isn't that the most common baby month? So many Christmas presents! Hahaha!

We'll be there 19-27! It originally was the 21-27. This is our second time adding a day!

Grrr! I'm so frustrated. The Disney website says that preferred rooms accommodate 5 but won't let me book online. I call and then the CM's say that, NO, it only accommodates 4 and the website says 4. WHY WON'T THEY BELIEVE ME?!!! :confused3

Have had the same issue all day! CM called over to resort and managers confirmed it was a glitch in the system and that they have no rooms bookable for 5. I really don't care the reason the tease was and is just awful:(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Have had the same issue all day! CM called over to resort and managers confirmed it was a glitch in the system and that they have no rooms bookable for 5. I really don't care the reason the tease was and is just awful:(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That stinks. I was so hopeful, too. Thanks for lettin me know. :sad1:

I'd one up you and add another day.. but it's those danged birthdays!!!!

we are actually going for 4 nights before to the new Cabana bay resort at universal.. I was amazed I could not only add the day at disney, but move my 4 night "block" at cabana bay up one day!

I'd one up you and add another day.. but it's those danged birthdays!!!! we are actually going for 4 nights before to the new Cabana bay resort at universal.. I was amazed I could not only add the day at disney, but move my 4 night "block" at cabana bay up one day!

You have lots of pixie dust today! Lol

I hope to see you there resort neighbor!!!

You have lots of pixie dust today! Lol

I hope to see you there resort neighbor!!!

well, if you check out hubby's trip report links on the bottom of mypost , you'll be able to recognize us... which puts us at a definite disadvantage. tee hee

just this last trip a guy waked up to us at Prime time while we were checking in "you're nebo and smidgy!"

well, if you check out hubby's trip report links on the bottom of mypost , you'll be able to recognize us... which puts us at a definite disadvantage. tee hee just this last trip a guy waked up to us at Prime time while we were checking in "you're nebo and smidgy!"

Lol!!! I'll look when I'm on my computer!

If you see a couple(first two days) or a group(ILs joining us) with three kids with the curliest hair you've EVER seen, that will be us! Feel free to say hi!

Okay folks, it's time to start using the New CBR FAQ Thread!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3285736

The Mods usually lock these threads once they get to be over 250 pages so please NO MORE POSTS IN THIS THREAD.

Please start using the new thread. The new thread is very much a work in progress. And I am very open to suggestions on how to improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!