Caribbean Beach or Pop Century

We loved CBR, it was my favorite moderate. It’s so quiet compared to the values. For that alone I’d stay there over POP. A little extra walking and multiple bus stops I’d take any day over hearing toilets flushing all night long. My kids keep asking to go back to CBR- maybe after the construction is over....

We've stayed at both, and after a poor experience at CBR, we won't return, at least until construction is complete. Even still, I think we are far more likely to return to Pop. We enjoyed the refurbished rooms and the smaller resort.

We stayed at CBR yrs back and we LOVED it, just so beautiful and uplifting, all the buildings are beautiful colors, feels like the Caribbean that it's named after. Yes it has big grounds but we don't mind that or walking. We never stayed at POP tho but have other Values and never will again. Have no desire ever to go back to a Value, they are just large hotels with bright colors and characters. Feel there is much more bang for your buck at the Moderates than the Values for us and much more relaxing and geared to adults not just children.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter