Caribbean Beach or POR Oct.1?

CBR. It is a great resort. It all comes down to theming. Visit the thread below for more information on CBR. I also have pictures on my web site from our recent trips.

Would you let me know where to ask for if I want to be close to the first bus stop and not far from the food court and also where it would be less noisy.Also are the 2nd floors less noisy than being on ground level?Is there something that takes resort guest from one part of the resort to other parts of the resort?I could have swore that I read somewhere they had some kind of shuttle or something,if so let me know all about it.Can 4 adults really sleep OK in the double beds?We usually stay on the monorail and I know that the beds there are queen and not double and that the rooms and bathrooms are smaller than where we ususlly stay but for the price difference with the FT pkg,I think we'll try it.Also can you rent the Water Mouse Boats there?Sorry, so many questions,feel free to e-mail me at mickeys_friend@hotmail.com if you would rather answer that way.Also is Oct 1 a good time to go?Thanks,Melody

I would ask for Martinique or Trinidad North to be close to the food court. As far as the buses I never saw a lot of people waiting when I was there last week so I don't think catching a bus will be a problem. We always drive so I can't tell you about the buses. If you read the FAQ listed below other people have commented on the buses. They do have an internal bus to take you around CBR but if you are staying in the two villages I have listed above you won't need it.

We have no problems with 2 in the double beds. Yes you can rent the water sprites. On my web site I have a picture of the sign at the marina with the prices to rent boats, bikes.

We have stayed in Aruba, Trinidad North, Martinique and I haven't had a noisy area yet. Also stayed on first and second floor, waterview, standard view, parking lot view, and haven't had a problem with the noise.

October is a great time to go. It isn't as hot or crowded as other times of the year.

You will love CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter