Stitch577

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I’m planning my trip for summer of 2020 and need some opinions. We are doing a nine night split stay. As of now we are doing 5 nights at Caribbean Beach then 4 nights at Poly renting vacation club points. We are debating whether or not it’s worth it to upgrade to Riviera instead of Caribbean Beach. We got a pretty good deal using a bounce back offer for Caribbean Beach. We are passholders so we will probably get a decent discount on Riviera when they become available but it will still most likely be significantly more expensive than what we’re paying now for Caribbean Beach. Do you think the upgrade is worth it? We’re a couple traveling with no children. Thank you for your help!

Hello!
I’m planning my trip for summer of 2020 and need some opinions. We are doing a nine night split stay. As of now we are doing 5 nights at Caribbean Beach then 4 nights at Poly renting vacation club points. We are debating whether or not it’s worth it to upgrade to Riviera instead of Caribbean Beach. We got a pretty good deal using a bounce back offer for Caribbean Beach. We are passholders so we will probably get a decent discount on Riviera when they become available but it will still most likely be significantly more expensive than what we’re paying now for Caribbean Beach. Do you think the upgrade is worth it? We’re a couple traveling with no children. Thank you for your help!
Hard to say as no ones stayed at Riviera yet to see how it is. I don’t know what the AP discount will be, but WDW has been pretty skimpy on their discounts. Usually only 5% over regular discount. And Riviera is brand new and may not get much of a discount. So I wouldn’t count on a decent discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter