Caribbean beach resort electrical outlet question

HeatherN

Dreaming of Disney
Hello! We are a family of four and will be staying on a preferred room at Caribbean beach resort. Does anyone know if there are a pretty standard number of electrical outlets in the rooms? We have three CPAP wearers (sleep apnea) and will need to charge one EVC scooter every night. I will bring power strips and lead cords. I have not been able to find a picture of electrical outlet placement. Anyone see any problems?

Following. We’ll be staying in the same place. I do always bring power strips. It was one of the first tips I ever picked up on these boards... plug everything of yours into a power strip on two and then you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving phone chargers ect in the room when you check out.

You may want to have the front desk call matanience and see how much you can plug into each wall to make sure you don’t blow a breaker

I agree with tinkerbelletreasure and Weedy.

When I Googled your resort, I saw a couple of U-tube videos showing the room interiors. It appears the two beds in the room have one bedside table with two electric outlets attached to the bedside table next to the wall. I didn't see any electrical outlets on either side of the beds, but I might have missed them.

The other side of the room with the TV and fold down small bed has a built-in table on each side with two electrical outlets on each side.

I know that doesn't help much.

It is a shame that the rooms are not set up like Pop Century Resorts. There are three build-in bedside tables with electrical outlets on each of the three tables which would be ideal to set up three C.P.A.P. machines with one on each table.

Hello! We are a family of four and will be staying on a preferred room at Caribbean beach resort. Does anyone know if there are a pretty standard number of electrical outlets in the rooms? We have three CPAP wearers (sleep apnea) and will need to charge one EVC scooter every night. I will bring power strips and lead cords. I have not been able to find a picture of an electrical outlet placement. Anyone see any problems?

Be sure to check your equipment also.
I used to suggest using a power strip for an ECV, but some of them now say to not use one and to plug the ECV directly into the wall outlet.

Also keep in mind that most of the new easily accessible outlets can be hit or miss with the amount of power they can put out. Usually all of the outlets in a piece of furniture are plugged into a single wall outlet. That means that machines that need a lot of juice might end up with a slow charge or may not run if not plugged into the wall. That’s why it’s suggested that ECVs should always be plugged into a wall. I’m not familiar enough with CPAPs to know how much power they need unfortunately, but I suggest checking for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter