Caribbean beach resort worth staying.

geppettoman

Earning My Ears
how bad is the construction and refurbishment at the Caribbean beach resort? Is the main pool and food court open? Is it worth staying this week?

I think worth is subjective. How do you feel about disruptions? How much time in the resort do you plan to spend? Would any noise etc distract you?

I would not stay there at all until the construction is over, however we spend a lot of time at the resort. I found that I am not very receptive to any kinds of inconveniences due to construction and have avoided those conditions at all cost ever since we stayed at BC while Hurricane Hannah's was down. WE felt the stress the CM's were under during lunch times when they were trying to accomodate a lot of hungry people, and just did not like it.

But how are you with inconvenience, disruptions, noise etc? I think only you can determine value during construction.

FWIW, I think the food court is up and running in some manner, and the pool is open.

I didn’t like Caribbean Beach when there was no construction going on. It’s too spread out; the bus situation was a sh*tshow; and the pool was so overcrowded that we had to use the boring quiet pool the entire week.

There are so many better options.

Depends on when you are going if the main building and dining options are open. They have a ways to go on that so for now it's a food tent and food trucks. The construction on the tower and gondola station will go on longer than that. Pool is open.

It depends on your group, when you are going, will you want resort time and what will bother you ...... and what is your rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter