caribbean Beach Resort

Kevcb

Earning My Ears
I will be arriving at CBR on 8/17/2002. I am looking for good
pictures of CBR and good place to eat breakfast buffet.This is my first time staying on any disney resort. Any tips ?:p

Take a look at the following website. It shoud provide lots of information for you--

http://www.wdwig.com/faq_hot.htm

Go to the page and then look for Caribbean Beach, you will find reviews, descriptions and lots of pictures!

Enjoy our trip! ;)

Welcome to the DIS boards!

I love CBR and have stayed there twice. I have a lot of pictures on my web sites, the links are below.

CBR doesn't have a breakfast buffet onsite, but there is a food court with several options for breakfast.

There are breakfast buffets at some of the deluxe resorts as well as some restaurants in the parks.

They don't have a breakfast buffet, but the food court at CBR has many good breakfast offerings. Bacon and egg dishes with hash browns, etc. Also the obligatory "Mickey Waffles" which are actually pretty good! They come with bacon as well. CBR also has a great bakery, with lots of breakfast rolls and donuts. No shortage of choices, but no buffet. It's a beautiful resort too!
I wish we were staying there in Oct., but we have to change our ressies since they'll be closed for refurb. :(

ENJOY...

'Beano'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter