Caribe Royal Suites

pjredhead

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever stayed here? Pro-Cons comments

Sorry posted twice new to this board

Our family of 5 stayed 5 nights at the Caribe in May of this year. We very much enjoyed our stay and have no complaints. Essentially, we wanted to feel like we were staying in a hotel/resort, but wanted the space and the kitchen that a condo would provide;
this place fit the bill for us.

I requested the "Mousesaver's Rate" as quoted on the Mousesaver's website. At check-in, we also requested a higher floor room and extra towelsl. All requests were propmptly honored.

Our villa in Tower 4 looked exactly like the one displayed on the website. We had just the right amount of space, and enjoyed the full kitchen, washer and dryer, and 3 flat screen tvs. We also liked the screened in porch with a ceiling fan, which had a nice view of the lake and fountain.

We received a welcome basket and note because I "friended" the hotel on facebook before our trip, which I thought was a nice touch.

Housekeeping was excellent as was all customer service. The pool was beautiful and my kids enjoyed it very much. We liked the poolside bar for drinks and smoothies.

There was a car gate you had to use to go back to the villas, but my husband expressed that he would have liked to have had more security as in a "guard gate."

Our ride to the parks daily could not have been easier. We did not use the shuttle service.

I would stay here again.
Happy planning! :)

Our family of 5 stayed 5 nights at the Caribe in May of this year. We very much enjoyed our stay and have no complaints. Essentially, we wanted to feel like we were staying in a hotel/resort, but wanted the space and the kitchen that a condo would provide;
this place fit the bill for us.

I requested the "Mousesaver's Rate" as quoted on the Mousesaver's website. At check-in, we also requested a higher floor room and extra towelsl. All requests were propmptly honored.

Our villa in Tower 4 looked exactly like the one displayed on the website. We had just the right amount of space, and enjoyed the full kitchen, washer and dryer, and 3 flat screen tvs. We also liked the screened in porch with a ceiling fan, which had a nice view of the lake and fountain.

We received a welcome basket and note because I "friended" the hotel on facebook before our trip, which I thought was a nice touch.

Housekeeping was excellent as was all customer service. The pool was beautiful and my kids enjoyed it very much. We liked the poolside bar for drinks and smoothies.

There was a car gate you had to use to go back to the villas, but my husband expressed that he would have liked to have had more security as in a "guard gate."

Our ride to the parks daily could not have been easier. We did not use the shuttle service.

I would stay here again.
Happy planning! :)

Thanks for the great review, and for the tip about the Mousesavers rate! This place is moving to the top of my list. :thumbsup2

Yes thank you for the wonderful review. I think the mousesaver rate where you get an extra $25 off food only goes through July 30 bookings.

I just started a thread for any info on this hotel. I guess I didn't go back far enough! Any current information would be appreciated! Thank you

I used hotwire to book Caribe Royale. It was one of the "secret deals" but I was able to easily deduce that it was the Caribe because it said "hurry the last person that booked this deal got the Caribe Royal". anyay I got it for $80 a night and there are no extra parking or resort fees!

We booked a suite for Thanksgiving & loved it. We are Fl. residents & my daughter's birthday was on one of the days we stayed so we got a really great rate & then we got the day of her birthday for FREE!!! It was a birthday special, they even brought her a mini cake after we checked in.

Very easy to get to the parks, just hated paying the $15 a day @ the parks. Missed getting to do the magic bands but the rooms themselves were awesome! We will be back!

We did book and go here in Oct of last year. The hotel was really nice and the villa quite large. We were happy with our stay. For its lack of mention on these boards, a hidden gem. We had the 2 bedroom for 185/night, and a $30/day food credit. I was very happy with the service and closeness to WDW. We found the distance to be about the same as the values with way more room. An AP did help with cost for parking since we did not use the shuttle but drove.

We booked the Mousesavers deal for the villas! So excited. The reviews look great.

I used hotwire to book Caribe Royale. It was one of the "secret deals" but I was able to easily deduce that it was the Caribe because it said "hurry the last person that booked this deal got the Caribe Royal". anyay I got it for $80 a night and there are no extra parking or resort fees!

That seems like a steal. $80 a night is not bad at all.

Stayed here years ago (in the villa's) and when I saw the Mousesaver rate, we (my entire family) have decided to take advantage and are heading there next weekend.

The Villa's are great, washer/dryer full kitchen, every bedroom has it's own TV. and the screened in porch is also nice. We are not going to Disney this trip but headed to Universal for the first time in over 10 years.

Caribe is our favorite offsite hotel! We have thus far only stayed in the villas and that's our favorite for certain. We are staying this coming weekend in a 1 bedroom, though, and we're looking forward to being in the main buildings instead of back in the villa buildings (especially since we always end up in the farthest back villa building, not sure why, nice to walk instead of drive to the pool). But we will be back in the villas for Memorial weekend, as we just can't imagine giving up the space (2 teens really need their own bathroom if for more than one night) plus I adore the 2person jacuzzi tub in the master! :love:

Please keep us posted after you return! They were renovating one of the buildings (the first you pass) for the villas last fall when we visited. I wonder what they're like!

We stayed there for 10 days! We got the Hotwire rate of$80, also. It was a wonderful stay in the one bedroom. I liked the fact there was a microwave and a refrigerator. We did not use the shuttle because we have annual passes. I loved not having to pay a resort fee or a parking fee. Hate those tack on fees. It was very easy to go to downtown disney and the parks. I have been really frustrated with the room size and amenities as well as the beds at Disney. So now, we go off site. I think if we can't get bonnet creek, this will be our new favorite hotel!

For those of you who won this on hotwire, do you remember the star rating, and amenities? I would love to get such a good deal on this resort, but sometimes the resorts are not so identifiable. The amenities and star rating could help, and also the location if possible.
Also, if anyone has a specific building/room/floor recommendation, that'd be great.

TIA!
ANC

We're back from our 1 night stay in the 1 bedroom, we did very much like being close in, but I did miss the privacy and space in the 2 bedroom villas. We were in Tower 3, top floor, had an Epcot view (saw the fireworks Saturday night). We checked in @ noon on Saturday and the room was ready at that time. We spent the afternoon at Universal IOA, got back to the hotel about 7pm, rested for a little bit then decided to eat dinner at Tropicale restaurant in Caribe, so walked to the restaurant. The food was pretty good, and since I had a $30 food/beverage credit, it was very affordable (about $60 total, so $30 out of pocket), went upstairs and checked out the gift shop, then the kids opted for some pool time about 9:15pm. We had an 8am breakfast ADR at HS, so we used the express check out and left @ 7:20.

I'm glad we finally took notice of what this hotel has to offer. Much more room than 2 rooms at WDW complex and much less cost. Our last stay on post at WDW was in one of the Value family suites. It was nice but nothing compares to both cost and size in the 2 bedroom villa. A full kitchen. About the same drive to the parks as the values. The issue in cost is for parking but with an AP no issue. They do have shuttles, but we did not use. But from our experience on recent WDW resort buses, they are much slower than in past stays.

We booked a 2 BR villa for our stay in November using a Mousesaver rate for $149/night. I'm super excited about the stay and have read amazing reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter