Caribe Royale or a Disney Springs hotel??

3DisneyDivas

Earning My Ears
For the first time, we've decided to stay off-site and I'm looking for reviews/insight/comparison to Caribe Royale and one of the Disney Springs hotels (we're looking at the Double Tree suites).. party of 4 - me, DH, DD (13) and DS (15). Honestly, we're trying to decide if the "perks" of a Disney Springs hotel make it worth the slightly higher cost. Suggestions??

For the first time, we've decided to stay off-site and I'm looking for reviews/insight/comparison to Caribe Royale and one of the Disney Springs hotels (we're looking at the Double Tree suites).. party of 4 - me, DH, DD (13) and DS (15). Honestly, we're trying to decide if the "perks" of a Disney Springs hotel make it worth the slightly higher cost. Suggestions??

Do you plan to rent a car?

These two suite properties have different room layouts. One may appeal more than another for your family.

The DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista has "wider" rooms. By that, I mean both the living room and the bedroom have windows. Also, the bathroom is located inside the bedroom. That means the people sleeping in the living room have to go into the bedroom to use the bathroom. Here's an example floorplan:

doubletreesuiteslbv-floorplan-2bed.jpg

Source: https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/h...HDT/accommodations/3d-floor-plans-suites.html

The rooms at the Caribe Royale are "narrow" in shape. There are only windows in the bedroom. Although bathroom is still located in the bedroom, it's more easily accessible. You don't have to walk past the beds to reach it.

cariberoyale-floorplan-2bed.jpg

Source: http://waterparkhotelsorlando.com/caribe-royale-orlando-suites/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter