Caribe Royale vs. Buena Vista Suites?

ptrbryant

DIS Veteran
Any opinions on how the Caribe Royale compares to it's "sister" hotel, Buena Vista Suites? I know our family is a minority in that we don't really care about the pool, etc.,[which is the main great thing everyone says about the CR] but we do like to have a very nice, well-furnished and clean hotel suite. Checking some hotel sites, it almost looked as if the suites are identical, yet Caribe is about 2x as much money. We don't have the $$$ for a villa at the Caribe, just the Queen Suite. Has anyone stayed at either property recently?
Thanks!
Karla B.

Did you see the notice at the top of the board regarding the $55 rate at BVS? That's an incredible rate!

I've seen both hotels but have never stayed at either of them. Sorry I can't help there.

Yes, I did see the special rate at the top of the page and that's exactly why I'm asking...hope someone can help me before the deal is over!
Thanks,
Karla

This may not be much help, but I was planning a trip last spring that had to be canceled and was considering those two hotels. I talked to someone in the travel industry who had stayed at both properties. He said that the suites were very similar, and so was the breakfast buffet. He was also the one who told me that you could use the pool at the Caribe, since they were sister properties. The location is good (that part I can answer questions about). The Caribe is definitely the more dramatic (exterior landscape) of the hotels. Good luck!

Hi, Try doing asearch with the keywords "Buena Vista Suites".
You should be directed to lots of posts on that subject made in the
recent past. I know "Caribe Royal" will come up ....I looked it up
in the past. Hope this was of help. Have a nice trip! Debbie-Indiana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter