Carousel Inn or Fairfield Inn

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
I was looking at the pictures of the Carousel Inn and it seems o.k. It is closer to DL than Fairfield right? Has anyone stayed at both? Or if you have stayed at Carousel, did you like it? Has anyone stayed in one of the suites there?

Thanks.

Kat

Well I know that alot of people like both the Fairfield and the Carousel, but MY personal opinion of both these hotels is NEVER AGAIN!! We stayed at the Fairfield last year, dirty old rooms and rude front desk. We tried the Carousel this year and got the same thing! The maid at the Carousel even stole from us!! We really have had some bad luck with the hotels so far. The one good thing about the Carousel is that it's close to the parks. And I refuse to let the hotels ruin our Disney vacation.
Next time we are trying the Park Place Inn. By the way at the Fairfield we stayed in rooms 830 and 831, not good. At the Carousel it was room 321, not good. :mad:
I'm writing a letter to Disney Travel to let them know that my 7-8 hundred $$$ was not well spent.

Wow. Sorry to hear you had such a bad time. We found our room at the Fairfield o.k. Not spectacular, but O.K. I have heard the Hojo has been remodeled so we may try there. Still hoping though for some fantastic rates at the Disney owned hotels!

Kat

Sorry,

I just read another post where you had said that the Candy Cane Inn was not available for your dates!

Have you looked into staying at Portofino Inn--I believe they have suites.

Good luck!

We have stayed at Fairfield Inn twice. Both experiences were excellent. Clean, well maintained rooms, excellent service. Plus, just a 5 minute walk and you are there at the front gates.

We love the Fairfield Inn. We just spent a couple of nights there (our second stay) in February and loved it. Our room was not only spotless, it was big. It had 2 queen beds and a pull out love seat. It also had a small refridgerator. The service was excellent. It has a Millie's Family style restaurant and a McDonald's right on the premises. I will definitely stay again. It's a VERY short walk to Disney main gate and if you don't feel like walking they have a shuttle every 1/2 hour. I've never stayed at the Carousel, but I've read many good things about it. Have a great time.:D

KarenT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter