"Cars, Buzz Lightyear, and the Mommyrail" Caden's first trip to Disney World UPDATE 6-20

We had so many moments like that in our trip too! It was about day three when I realized what seemed super fun to me may not be to Charlotte! Like one day we spent 20 minutes watching Charlotte quack at ducks. At the time I was so irritated but now it's a cute memory. I think the key to toddlers is you really have to stop and see Disney their way. I am hoping with Cecilia it will be a little different since she will be trying to keep up with big sis!

And then I snapped a pic of our luggage. If you've read my "Lost my Soul in ATL" TR you'd understand why lol I'm now pretty terrified to leave my luggage..ummm...EVER haha
I do understand that. But, also, you have super cute luggage, so why not take a pic?

OMG I mean really??? How cute is this??
Super adorable!

And then the random DeLorean out in front as we walked to the busses...lol Andrew wanted a picture haha
Wow, how cool!

Also, like our shirts? I made them *puffs up chest in pride*
Great job! :thumbsup2

18625223260_940333fdc7_z.jpg
IM
The person behind Caden is cracking me up. :rotfl2:

who BTW got super mommy-clingy during the trip so he probably was crying about being handed over to daddy
Yep, that happens to us at Disney too. ::yes::

Apparently he was apprehensive about it lol
Maybe he and Izzy were on the same wavelength again. She found it scary. Why? Because of how much Figment annoys her. :lmao: (that's what she told me)

Awesome pixie dust with the AOA upgrade! Those Cars suites look like fun!

It seems like you guys got some much done during your first night at MK! And I love the Wishes pictures!

We had lots of those toddler moments last trip too. The boys just needed to RUN so we tried to take advantage of the play areas after rides or places like Honey I Shrunk the Kids. It killed me to spend 30 minutes of park time in those places but it made the rest of the day better!

Excited to hear about the Mickey meet!

Your trip report is really helpful as a reminder for me to just go with the flow!
I'm reading along and going, "Yup. Yup. Sounds like my kid." LOL!
We are going in September with a 4 and 2 year old.
The 2 year old's favorite word is "no". And he wants to do everything himself (which takes twice as long as me doing it for him!).
I know we'll have a lot of meltdowns, I'll be sure to keep many snacks on hand. (just hope they are the right snacks lol!)
Love your matching shirts by the way! So fun!

thank you for the honest trip report! We are taking our first trip with our then 2 year old son and i am excited and nervous about it. I know how to disney just hubby and me but this will be a very different trip! I will be following and taking notes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter