Cars Land RSR Question

JeannieNM

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if all three rides' lines are mainstreamed? Does anyone know what the transfer is like, especially onto RSR? I would hate to go early for FPs and then find out I can't do the transfer, I don't walk or stand. I'm going mid October. How about the other two rides, what are their transfer's like?

Thanks for the help

I ended up emailing, and then received a phone call from Disney regarding this exact issue.

Luigis flying tires- you can be wheeled right up to the attraction and then transfer in two steps. It is an 'up' transfer from the actual tire to the seat...and then vice versa to get back out. Sounded like it is pretty easy transfer.

Maters tow- just like transfer at thunder mountain railroad or some of the attractions in fantasyland. Cart has a moveable hinge door that allows for more space to transfer in. Slight drop or completely parallel from what I understand.

The racers ( forgot the name at the moment) - like a space mountain transfer. Additional car available for extra loading time...and it has a higher seat so it is more of a parallel transfer and then down to the seat, rather then all the way down like in pirates.

All lines are ADA and then split off at the end for extra assistance.

Hope this makes sense and let me know if anything is confusing. :goodvibes

rewardsinlife said:
I ended up emailing, and then received a phone call from Disney regarding this exact issue.

Luigis flying tires- you can be wheeled right up to the attraction and then transfer in two steps. It is an 'up' transfer from the actual tire to the seat...and then vice versa to get back out. Sounded like it is pretty easy transfer.

Maters tow- just like transfer at thunder mountain railroad or some of the attractions in fantasyland. Cart has a moveable hinge door that allows for more space to transfer in. Slight drop or completely parallel from what I understand.

The racers ( forgot the name at the moment) - like a space mountain transfer. Additional car available for extra loading time...and it has a higher seat so it is more of a parallel transfer and then down to the seat, rather then all the way down like in pirates.

All lines are ADA and then split off at the end for extra assistance.

Hope this makes sense and let me know if anything is confusing. :goodvibes

I think the racers are like toy story mania in wdw where it on it separate track then goes on the rise giving you more time to Laos and unload.

I think the racers are like toy story mania in wdw where it on it separate track then goes on the rise giving you more time to Laos and unload.

Space Mountain in Disneyland actually has a similar system to TSM in WDW. But unlike TSM you have to transfer into the ride. They have an interesting transfer system that involves moving a set of varying height seats/steps for you to go down into the ride one step at a time on your butt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter