Cart Parking by Marina Shrunken

The past is slowly disappearing but at least we have our memories and photos to remind us of what was. :thumbsup2

Why? They shrunk one lot. There are still monster lots at HDDR, the Pool, and up front. It's not like they have done anything to discourage carts. The fact that there is a cart parking place instead of a fun statue or marker where the Lawnmower Tree used to be is pretty telling as to what is important at The Fort.
Because y'all were making it seem like there wasn't enough parking since people were recommending a garage.

Because y'all were making it seem like there wasn't enough parking since people were recommending a garage.

Not a "garage", a Fort. I'd like a "fort".

Kinda like:
mk_tom_sawyer_island_51_by_disney_stock.jpg

but with less building and more parking.

Maybe a snack bar...

When I first read the title I was thinking "who is Marina Shrunken and why would she be an expert of golf cart parking" LOL

HAHAHA! That was my first thought when I read the title...I figured I couldn't be the only one who didn't know who Marina Shrunken is. I've never read her work before. :teeth:

HMMMM An Enclosed Parking lot with a SNACK BAR Don't tell Disney or we'll be shelling out parking. Now on the other hand I have to wonder if Michael is scheming for a assembly point and source of income for the BOY'S

Valet parking! Inside the fort!

Dang, I'm a genius!

Maybe even some small "golf cart accessory" shops. You know, sell some hubcaps, dice to hang on the rear view mirror.

A cart washing service! Hot dog! Dang, these light bulbs are coming on all over the place!

raw

Valet parking! Inside the fort!

Dang, I'm a genius!

Maybe even some small "golf cart accessory" shops. You know, sell some hubcaps, dice to hang on the rear view mirror.

A cart washing service! Hot dog! Dang, these light bulbs are coming on all over the place!

Hahahahah I like where this is going
:rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!