Case of Water Bottles?

MagicKingdomDarling

Earning My Ears
What would you say is the easiest way to get a case of water at your resort? We are not going to have a rental car, using Disney transportation the whole time. I could get an Uber and go to the nearby gas station on property, but I was wondering if there was an easy/not terribly expensive method of getting one shipped there?

The resort gift shops all have 8-packs of 12oz bottles of Desani for $3.99. Your other options are a grocery delivery service such as Garden Grocer or We Go Shop.

The last couple times that we have stayed this year, we pack a separate suitcase and pack just our water bottles and any other grocery items that we want. We typically finish all these items by the time we leave and then we have an extra suitcase four souvenirs and/or dirty clothes.

The last couple times that we have stayed this year, we pack a separate suitcase and pack just our water bottles and any other grocery items that we want. We typically finish all these items by the time we leave and then we have an extra suitcase four souvenirs and/or dirty clothes.
We do this as well. Sometimes we just buy a case or two of water at the gift shop instead of packing it (it gets heavy), but other grocery items we tend to just bring in a suitcase. This time I tried shipping some things instead (it weighed less to ship than checking a second suitcase would cost), but now our box is missing (should be here today...I hope) and I had to do an Amazon Prime Now order. Next time we're going back to bringing things in an extra suitcase. We've also used Amazon Prime Now for water in the past. Delivery is usually $4.99 unless you order $40 (I think it's $40, we rarely order that much so I am not sure), then it's free.

If you happen to be renting a stroller, Kingdom Strollers will add a 24-pack of water (18 oz each) to your stroller delivery for $9.

We are using amazon prime now for our upcoming trip. We need milk and juice boxes too. Good prices free delivery

Do you know how this works? Is delivery made to Custom House and then you go pick up from there? From what I've recently read about how long it takes to get from there to your room, I'm wondering if it's worth it..

Do you know how this works? Is delivery made to Custom House and then you go pick up from there? From what I've recently read about how long it takes to get from there to your room, I'm wondering if it's worth it..

It would be delivered to Bell Services, which at CBR is at The Custom House. Whenever we order supplies we have Bell Services deliver them to us.

Staying at the BC and was thinking about having Amazon Prime send a case of water, where do I find a good address? Sorry if this is posted else ware

We usually ask the food court at the resort and they sell if for like less than $6. They're smaller bottlers of Dasani though (not the mini ones but not the regular ones either if that makes sense)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter