CASH NIGHTS rather than borrowing

Ali and boyz

DIS Veteran
I don't want to borrow points for 2 nights. can anyone tell me where I can go online to find out the rates when paying cash and also how soon from when you go can you book a cash night

You can combine any vacation with cash nights. You get an annual pass discount with your DVC membership now which usually gets you great reduced rates on stays, and member services can get you a member discount on rates as well if you don't have an annual pass. You don't have to have an annual pass right now, just at time of check in. They can book both for you I believe. If you get a cast member who thinks the member dicount is greater that the annual pass one, call back and ask to speak to someone else. We believed member services and lost out on a discount totaling $700. Live and learn (and share what you learned on the disboards!)

The rack rates are listed in www.disneyworld.com (just go to the resort your are interested in and check Rates) and in mousesaver.com.
Depending on your travel dates, the AP holder discount could be published, but probably ain't if you are not traveling in the next couple of months.
The DVC discount is 25% of the rack rate (the one you can find in the web sites mentioned above). Don't forget to add 11.5% for taxes to the rack rate.
Good luck

I'd also look into renting points from another owner and linking the reservations, or just having the points transferred into your account. $10 per point may be cheaper than paying cash, depending on your accommodations and the nights you're talking about.

Maribel said:
The rack rates are listed in www.disneyworld.com (just go to the resort your are interested in and check Rates) and in mousesaver.com.
Depending on your travel dates, the AP holder discount could be published, but probably ain't if you are not traveling in the next couple of months.
The DVC discount is 25% of the rack rate (the one you can find in the web sites mentioned above). Don't forget to add 11.5% for taxes to the rack rate.
Good luck

I can't seem to find any rates for VB . Hope I am not being stupid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter