Cash only?

twostp4fun

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling with 4 adults and 2 children (ages 3 and 5). We will be in Disneyland for 3 days. I don't like to carry a lot of cash, so I usually charge things on my credit card when possible, as long as there is no additional fee to do so. My question is, what things will I need to pay cash for and how much cash do you think I will need to bring?

you will only need cash if you're buying from the food carts, i.e. ice cream cart, hot dog & chip (btw, it's $7.75 for hot dog & chips), churros, turkey leg, funnel cake, etc..

You can also buy Disney Dollars with your credit card and use them every where cash is accepted in Disneyland, California Adventure and the hotels.

I bring $25 a day for my family of 3. The only place that only cash is accept is the outdoor vending carts. Every place else you can use credit cards (no extra charges).

BTW we have never used all our cash.

Thank you everyone. I looked up the Bank of Americas and there are several close by that we could drive to, so I don't think I'll bring much. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter