Casper and Jurassic Park Attraction in the 90's

Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
I've been watching vintage Universal Studios footage from Florida from the 90's. In one of the videos I had seen what appeared to be a Casper walk through attraction. I just now watched another vintage video from '97, which had a Jurassic Park walk through attraction. I looked up Casper and it seems the Orlando Sentinel didn't seem to like the idea from what I read from an article released in '95. As for the Jurassic Park attraction it is hard to do a quick Google, as technically in 1997 Hollywood opened one (the one we got a copy of at IoA) and the sequel came out the same year.

I am thinking that the Casper and Jurassic Park attraction probably occupied the same location. They both appeared to be walk through attractions and more than likely were for promotional reasons. So, I was curious as to who has an idea on where it was from experience? Also, if you did experience one, or both attractions, did you like it?

I don't remember a Casper Walkthrough in either Orlando park back in the 90s, but that definitely doesn't mean there couldn't have been something for a period of time. But back in the 90s there was a Triceratops walkthrough in the Jurassic Park area of Islands of Adventure:
which I do remember.

The first year I went to universal Orlando was June 1991
Don’t recall seeing Casper
I took my 3 sons also in 1992 and 1993

there was more to see on the repeated visits

by the way.....I’ve been missing you in the Sans threads disxuni!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!