Cass, Rob & Kira - 10 nights at Universal Orlando August 2019 - "It's a sniffler!!"

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
Funny story - way back when, I read your trip report from when Kira was very little (I want to say 2 or 3) and I thought your tip of taking fresh cold fruit to snack on was the best idea. So I used that idea for several trips and shared it with friends and family. Only I couldn't remember for the longest time who I got the idea from! So you are officially known to my friends and family as "the fruit lady" :rotfl::rotfl:

That's so funny! I call her that too for other reasons! Just kidding...hahahaha

lilsonicfan

<font color=teal>The TF knows Canada VERY well!!<b
Thanks for such a great report!! We are thinking of late August and will likely do a week at Universal and a week at Disney - and having AP at Universal sounds like the way to go so we can do rides at night or morning when it isn't so hot!!

macraven

Proud Redhead
I really thought your pictures in the parks were outstanding

I sometimes get a pm asking me if there are any visuals of the rides and locations

Told a couple of peeps to come read this report as it has pictures of rides they asked about

CanadianKrista

Mouseketeer
Thank you so much for your report! We are going this August, and your report gave me a great idea of what to expect, and what to do!!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS