Cass, Rob & Kira - 10 nights at Universal Orlando August 2019 - "It's a sniffler!!"

I've been to MCO countless times and I've NEVER - not once - ever considered going up the hotel and restaurant!!! What an awesome idea! I'm totally going to channel you when I am back in March. My family will LOVE this!

We enjoyed it so much, can't wait to do it again. Hope your visit is just as lovely as ours. :goodvibes

Great idea! May have to do that next month.

Definitely! :thumbsup2

awwwwwww.. I'm just speechless with this one.

I actually thought of your boy when I first saw it. :love:

Boohooo! Time to go home and that means this is almost over
Are you going to write about your next trip? I forget the exact date but I know it's really soon!

No, no trip report. My brother is not game like Rob and Kira are. :rolleyes2 I *might* write up a quick comparison post, DCL to NCL if I feel motivated :rolleyes:

Thank you for another fantastic trip report!

Thanks again for reading and commenting :hug:

As a mother of a moody "tween" I love the idea of allowing them to earn money based on good attitude. Thanks for a great trip report. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures and living vicariously through you!

It works well for us ::yes::

Thanks for reading :hug:

Wonderful!!!!!

You'll have to tell me all about your trips then since you aren't writing reports! And I will be stalking you for sure!

I will tell you all about it :hyper2: ;)

I love that the French/English airport wording is different! Both true really but I often find that litteral translations sometimes miss the mark. Being from NB (you know that one bilingual province in Canada!!) I can totally appreciate it.

I can't say it enough... I love your trip reports and this one was just as wonderful as the others! ::yes:: I learn so much through you :) and lucky me I've already found your TA page in the past so I'll get to see those other pics :banana: btw, if all it takes is being me one of the contributors of comments to motivate you on TRs, you can betcha I'll keep commenting!! :laughing:

Oh and I want that Stitch luggage tag now! ;)

Rob always laughs at me when I point it out and asks me what it actually translates to :p

Thanks so much for your comments and for reading, means a lot :hug:

I like that luggage tag too and the HM one too but I don't like luggage tags :rotfl2:

Glad you write these reports. I do enjoying seeing your family travel. Keep them coming. I hope you do get to go on the Wonder at Christmas as I know it is good for you. I do follow you on your TA facebook account (so yes I am stalking you - ha ha ) so I will check out your future trips.

Thank you so much for your always kind comments :hug:

Stalk away and I hope to see you on the next trip report about the Wonder :rolleyes1:cool1:

Wonderful trip report! Sounds like your hotel had some downsides but all in all a great trip!

Air Canada is the worst. I recently took Air Canada Rouge Toronto to Athens. The check in experience in Toronto with Air Canada was hands down the worst flight experience of my life.

Yup, it was a great trip if you don't factor in the hotel, which makes me sad because up until this trip, Cabana Bay was one of my favourite hotels!! :sad1:

I've had some decent flights on Air Canada but also some of the worst :sad2:

Finally caught up!
I love that you got some time on your own in the parks, how cool!

Also that you got some Disney time in while visiting Disney Springs :love:

We flew Air Canada this past week and we actually had really fantastic service (shocking, I know!). Your connection in Ottawa sounds very stressful to say the least! Eek!

It's always nice to come home after a long trip, even if it's been a fantastic trip. :hug:

Oh another Christmas on the Wonder would be fantastic, I hope you are able to do it! We won't be back on the Wonder until October 2020 so I'll live vicariously through you ;-)

Yeah, we flew AC to LAX this last May and didn't have any issues at all, so maybe they are getting better, dare I say? :rolleyes:

It's always nice to come home, I agree :lovestruc

Crossing my fingers for the Wonder. Sad it will be so long for you, I know how much you love that ship :sad1:

Bye, until next time! Loved your report.

I always tell dh of your adventures, referring to you guys as my Canadian friends! My Canadian friends did this, my Canadian friends ate that, my Canadian friends had so many Dole Whips, etc. Ha ha!
:worship:

Thanks for reading along and commenting, as always :hug:

LOL, too funny! He must think we're cray-cray :crazy2::rotfl2:

Great report!

Thank you! :hug:

It's funny, we called the Magic our 'alternate reality' because it's just like the Wonder....except it's not ;-) Wonder still remains our favourite :love: But before we get back on the Wonder we are now going on the Dream (grand slam baby!!!) Cancelled Europe on the Magic (and the Escape lol, had both booked) and picked up a CDN resident rate for late August. So yeah,I said I don't know how you do Florida in late August....guess we will find out :crazy2::rotfl2: Pushing Europe back to 2021, it's not going anywhere lol

It's funny, we called the Magic our 'alternate reality' because it's just like the Wonder....except it's not ;-) Wonder still remains our favourite :love: But before we get back on the Wonder we are now going on the Dream (grand slam baby!!!) Cancelled Europe on the Magic (and the Escape lol, had both booked) and picked up a CDN resident rate for late August. So yeah,I said I don't know how you do Florida in late August....guess we will find out :crazy2::rotfl2: Pushing Europe back to 2021, it's not going anywhere lol

Nice! Kira and Rob still need to get on the Dream for their Grand Slams! :thumbsup2

Florida in August isn't so bad, because, well, you are doing a CRUISE!! :cool1::rotfl2:

I really want to get back on the Magic soon, I am going to be crying on Sunday as we watch it from on board the Escape. :sad:

I didn't want this one to end....but sadly, we always have to return home and go back to the real world.

I can't wait to hear of your next adventure!!!!!

FINALLY caught up. Man, it’s been quite the autumn for me but I’m glad its coming to a lull.

As always, I love your trippies and can’t wait for January for the next one.
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

If there ever was a family that "vacationed like they meant it" that would be you. Thanks for sharing.

I love all your trip reports! Since we are also a family of three with a teenage daughter I can relate to all the teen angst. I must admit I'm a little sad you aren't doing a trip report for when you go with just the two of you as we are doing more trips without our teen. She actually has said she didn't want to go on two Disney trips I have planned o_O. Thank you for taking the time to write your trip report!

FINALLY caught up. Man, it’s been quite the autumn for me but I’m glad its coming to a lull.

As always, I love your trippies and can’t wait for January for the next one.
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Well, I hope things are much quieter for you very soon. :hug:

Guess that means it’s time to plan your next trip 🤷‍♀️

The next one is already booked and planned for. :thumbsup2 :santa:

Great trip report! Thank you for sharing your family adventure:love:

Thanks for reading :goodvibes

If there ever was a family that "vacationed like they meant it" that would be you. Thanks for sharing.

Hahahaha, well, we definitely try! :cool1::rotfl2:

Thanks for reading :flower:

I love all your trip reports! Since we are also a family of three with a teenage daughter I can relate to all the teen angst. I must admit I'm a little sad you aren't doing a trip report for when you go with just the two of you as we are doing more trips without our teen. She actually has said she didn't want to go on two Disney trips I have planned o_O. Thank you for taking the time to write your trip report!

Oh my dog! She doesn't want to go??? I don't think I will ever have that problem with Kira :rotfl2:

I went on my cruise with my brother, not Rob and it's probably a good thing I didn't write a trip report, wouldn't have been much fun reading it :rolleyes2

Rob and I are doing a small solo trip early next year, I may write a trippie for that one. ;)We definitely need a solo trip ::yes::

Thanks for taking the time to write this trip report. I am only through page 5, but could you tell me what version of the aqua vault you own and if you would recommend it or a different one?

Funny story - way back when, I read your trip report from when Kira was very little (I want to say 2 or 3) and I thought your tip of taking fresh cold fruit to snack on was the best idea. So I used that idea for several trips and shared it with friends and family. Only I couldn't remember for the longest time who I got the idea from! So you are officially known to my friends and family as "the fruit lady" :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!