Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder??? Get the fog outta here!

LOL, did I offend you? :duck:

I am one of those people who think that people should wear whatever they want, as long as it's not offensive ::yes::

People showed up to Christmas dinner in Christmas jammies and you know what??? Everyone still had fun and enjoyed their dinner. :santa:

Kira was not the only kid wearing jammies at dinner that night either as Pluto's PJ party did not end until 15 minutes into our dinner time :D

Haha not at all. It's always funny when these threads pop up though. I remember around Christmas someone asked about pajamas in the MDR I just sat back and had a few good laughs:happytv: popcorn::

Awww well sad that your trip is over but I'm glad you had no delays - everything seemed to go like clockwork for you! And yay bonus for being able to get some sleep on the plane :thumbsup2

You must have been starving by the time you got to WH!:eek: Looks yummy though. So I wonder why Cabana's was closed that morning? Aren't they usually open until 8am on debarkation morning?:confused3

We tried Chick Fil A for the first time last month on our drive from WDW to PC for our Fantasy cruise; my husband was dying to try it and I must admit, the chicken was very good. It was odd to eat chicken at 9:30am but it was so much better than other fast food places.

Thank you for this wonderful trip report! I really enjoyed reading along. And it was so nice to read how Christmas cruising seems to be the perfect fit for you and your family. I hope you are able to make a tradition out of it!!

I loved reading your trip report! We were on the Wonder last August and it's great to see all the pics of the changes to the ship. Glad you had a good Christmas!

Great trip report. Thanks for sharing! My family will be on the new Wonder in April. Your report helped at to my excitement.

ugh. I got unsbuscribed somehow. Now I need to go back and see where I left off.

Wow. I've really fallen behind.
700.jpg

So beautiful!

Great picture of you guys! DS got a CA costume for his birthday and he already has an Ironman one! We'll try to meet some Marvels at our WDW vacation in october. Well at least one. The kids doesn't know yet... :rolleyes1

Instead, I got the spaghetti & meatball soup, which tasted like Alphaghetti's :crazy2:

758.jpg
Whats going on with this soup? It really looks weird. Extremely artificial.

Mine is the weird skeleton dude on the far right...

767.jpg

Kira's looks like Mike Wazowski's sister :rolleyes1

768.jpg

And Rob's looked like Darth Vader in drag :rotfl2:

769.jpg
:lmao::lmao:

Kira arrived a little late, and in jammies due to Pluto's PJ Party. She was thrilled that she could be out and about wearing her jammies, that kid LIVES in her jams! On the weekend when we have no plans, she will wear jammies all day, shower and put on a new set of PJ's :p

I totally get her. There's nothing more comfy.:blush::goodvibes

Oh my...that's heart wrenching. You better give them a Disney vacation soon.:goodvibes
3 yo DD was sitting on my lap while I was reading this and shouted in my ear. 'That's me, That's me mommy, pouting.:rotfl2:

Excellent! I always love your trippies. I hope you enjoyed Texas - we live in Oklahoma - which is kind of - well no its not the same, but close :) I love your wit. I am stuck on one thing - Tiana's has two menus?! We are sailing the Wonder in October out of San Diego. This will be our 4th sailing on her. We got engaged in New Orleans and our dog's name is Nola (she is a golden :) so we are so excited about Tiana's! Anyone know anything about the other menu? or have a photo?!Thank you Timon!

Okay, so I did NOTHING yesterday but edit video and guess what????

Other than I can't move my wrist anymore...:rolleyes:

Part 1 is done!

:jumping1:

Make sure you click on the litttle cog and choose the highest HD setting, 1080p HD :thumbsup2

Just watched the video!!! Love it. I felt like I was with you and it was great to hear your voice!!!!
Do you have a video camera you use or was it off your phone, or both?

Loved your trip report! You made me want to book a Christmas cruise! Disembarking day is always sad for me and I agree about the last Animator's Palate dinner being my least favorite night.

Haha not at all. It's always funny when these threads pop up though. I remember around Christmas someone asked about pajamas in the MDR I just sat back and had a few good laughs:happytv: popcorn::

I know, right? I just don't get the big deal? Someone wearing pajamas is not going to ruin my cruise or make my dinner experience any less enjoyable! I think people should wear what they want and enjoy themselves, as long as it's not offensive ::yes:: :smooth:

Awww well sad that your trip is over but I'm glad you had no delays - everything seemed to go like clockwork for you! And yay bonus for being able to get some sleep on the plane :thumbsup2

You must have been starving by the time you got to WH!:eek: Looks yummy though. So I wonder why Cabana's was closed that morning? Aren't they usually open until 8am on debarkation morning?:confused3

We tried Chick Fil A for the first time last month on our drive from WDW to PC for our Fantasy cruise; my husband was dying to try it and I must admit, the chicken was very good. It was odd to eat chicken at 9:30am but it was so much better than other fast food places.

I have no idea why it wasn't open???? Rob always hits the buffet before we leave the ship because it's so much faster! :confused3

Hahaha! 9:30am chicken :rotfl2: I would sooo do that too :goodvibes

Thank you for this wonderful trip report! I really enjoyed reading along. And it was so nice to read how Christmas cruising seems to be the perfect fit for you and your family. I hope you are able to make a tradition out of it!!

Thanks for joining along :cool1:

Tradition? Boy, how awesome would that be? :worship::love::cloud9:

I loved reading your trip report! We were on the Wonder last August and it's great to see all the pics of the changes to the ship. Glad you had a good Christmas!

Thank you so much :flower:

Great trip report. Thanks for sharing! My family will be on the new Wonder in April. Your report helped at to my excitement.

I hope you have a WONDERful cruise :cool1:

Wow. I've really fallen behind.

So beautiful!

Great picture of you guys! DS got a CA costume for his birthday and he already has an Ironman one! We'll try to meet some Marvels at our WDW vacation in october. Well at least one. The kids doesn't know yet... :rolleyes1

Whats going on with this soup? It really looks weird. Extremely artificial.

:lmao::lmao:

I totally get her. There's nothing more comfy.:blush::goodvibes

Oh my...that's heart wrenching. You better give them a Disney vacation soon.:goodvibes
3 yo DD was sitting on my lap while I was reading this and shouted in my ear. 'That's me, That's me mommy, pouting.:rotfl2:

Surprise Disney trip?? YAY!!! :banana:

I don't know but it was not a good colour orange :rotfl2:

Very soon :rolleyes1

Awww too adorable :lovestruc

So sad to see your trip come to an end!

I know, me too :sad:

Working on my videos though has been great, seeing all the footage I took :thumbsup2 For me, it will be officially over when I post my last video. :sad1:

Excellent! I always love your trippies. I hope you enjoyed Texas - we live in Oklahoma - which is kind of - well no its not the same, but close :) I love your wit. I am stuck on one thing - Tiana's has two menus?! We are sailing the Wonder in October out of San Diego. This will be our 4th sailing on her. We got engaged in New Orleans and our dog's name is Nola (she is a golden :) so we are so excited about Tiana's! Anyone know anything about the other menu? or have a photo?!Thank you Timon!

I've been through Oklahoma :wave2:

Every MDR has to have two menus on a 7-day cruise because everyone will be in each MDR for at least two nights. I posted photos of all of the menus in my report ;)

A Golden named Nola? :love: :dogdance:

Ok, that cruise went way too fast....You need to take a longer one next time! ;)

I agree, 7 nights is too short :rolleyes1

Just watched the video!!! Love it. I felt like I was with you and it was great to hear your voice!!!!
Do you have a video camera you use or was it off your phone, or both?

You know, I was REALLY trying not to laugh in that video because I was recording but I just couldn't stop myself :rotfl2:

I use a Sony Handycam that we bought in 2011. I should get a new one, this one is getting old and some of the footage is not great. It has a hard time focusing a lot :scared:

Loved your trip report! You made me want to book a Christmas cruise! Disembarking day is always sad for me and I agree about the last Animator's Palate dinner being my least favorite night.

It's always sad leaving a Disney ship :sad::sad::sad:

I wish they would work on that menu :rolleyes:

Did this make you think of me?

Maybe....:scratchin

Thanks for sharing your trip! It was nice to ride along with you in spirit!

Thanks for following along, it was nice to have you :thumbsup2

I was gone for a few days so I missed the last few updates, but got caught up just now. :)

I LOVED your sunrise pictures! So so pretty. The best place to watch a sunrise!

Very fun that Ms Kira found a friend to pal around with; I was the same as her when I was younger so I totally understand where she's coming from. It looked like they had a great time hanging out together!

I am with you on the rude people - I call those folks "spatially unaware." No concept of the people around them, those who are waiting, who were already there, etc.

Your Christmas present was SO pretty! I love that necklace.

I loved seeing pictures of the menus. I am sailing on the Wonder in just a few weeks and although I am eating in Cabanas for dinner, it was good to see them. (I want to try out Cabanas for dinner, plus I am sailing solo and I don't really have an interest in being put with random people.)

I do what you did on Castaway Cay; go to the beaches and then head to the ship for lunch and such. I think the Cookies meal is just OK, I would rather eat in the ship. Plus as you said, it's nearly empty that day and it's nice to have a quiet ship to wander around, take pictures, have quiet at the pool, etc.

Thanks again for a wonderful TR! It's making me even more excited for my cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter