Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder, The Sequel ~ 2017

What an awesome surprise with the characters! I love pixie dust!

Boo for going home to snow but I'm so glad you lucked out and got out on the early flight! That's awesome!

What days are you going to be at DL??? I'll be there Friday!!! Would love to meet you if our paths cross!

Jill in CO

On the EBPC they did a segment on the morning show featuring decorated doors. They even made an intro song for it.

Well, how cool is that!!! :cool1:

I suspect we frequent the same Calgary Expo, albeit in different wardrobes. ;) Star Wars rocks.

Mark

My hubby is the biggest Star Wars geek I know :goodvibes:worship:

Great to see some other Calgarians! Loving through TR so far. Were in Orlando right now getting ready for our Wonder cruise. We went at the perfect time too, skipping the snow and cold back home. Great work!

Hello Calgarian :wave2:

Oh wow, so you're probably back already! How was it? It's been a horribly cold and snowy winter, nice to get away! :thumbsup2

Sorry, it took me some time to catch up. Stupid Influenza virus!! :(

Those breakfast potatoes are one of my favorite food items on the ship! I love those things. J

It would be so nice if everyone with a verandah could see the temperature every day. What a nice add in on yours.

BEAUTIFUL family pics, Cass!!

Loved the new towel animal. Your stateroom host is very creative.

I’ll take your Spicy Chicken sandwich any day! Another one of my favorites although I can usually only find it at CC.

Key West!!! Ahhhhhhhh……

My only memory of Key West (besides the Key Lime Pie) was the heat. So glad it was doable for you.

Love your “Blown by unseen winds” hair do. J

I think Exercise Dude was showing off in front of you. Now don’t you feel so special? LOL!!!

The sunset pics were breathtaking. <3

Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream? I’ll remember to tell Chuck about that one. It may replace his favorite Banana Ice Cream. Certainly sounds refreshing.

We love to stand either on our verandah or deck 4 when leaving all ports to watch for the late comers too. Only once did we see someone actually get left behind though. Saw a few pretty close calls though.

Yep, I have to agree with you on it being waaaay too hot in Nassau. Staying on the ship would’ve suited me just fine too.

Loving all the pics of the clubs around the ship. But, how do you talk all the other passengers and CM's into staying out of your shots? LOL!!

I have to say that your pics from your iPhone (or did you bring a camera this time) far surpasses those taken by the ship's photographers. You could give them quite a few pointers. :)

Glad you're feeling better :hug:

Definitely check the ice cream machines every day :goodvibes

It's easy to get empty ship pics on port days :p

You would have loved the weather in Key West!!!

One day we will cruise together again and we can enjoy deck 4 as we sail away from all the ports :love:

I love how Kira had fruit and cookies before her hot dog and fries, dessert first is the best way to eat on vacation!
And those sunsets!! Hoping to see nice ones like that in 2.5 weeks!

HAHA, I know, right?! :rotfl2:

Ooooh, cruise sunsets are the best! :thumbsup2 Enjoy!

I’d have to say that the Nassau sunsets were nicer than the Key West ones. Sooooo gorgeous! And I do love how your verandah opening made the perfect frame for those pictures too. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Really, I liked the one with all of the dark clouds the best :lovestruc

I don't blame you for being annoyed with the trivia! Did you make any note of it in a comment card?

Sunset pics are gorgeous!

I think your idea with shirts and quiet view was brilliant!

There's no place to write anything on the "comment card" just stupid circles!!! :rolleyes2

Ok...I am puzzled...why didn't they have a pirate menu that night? I'm with Rob though and love the menu you did have. LOL.

I think it's because of the Christmas menu, which is an extra menu so they gotta ditch something in lieu of that. It happened last Christmas too, no pirate menu! :sad1:

Is it weird that I’m already getting a little sad because I know the end is coming?? :upsidedow

LOL, I'm a little sad too :rolleyes:

I totally hear you on remember sea days. We have so much fun, but I don't take nearly as many pictures anymore on those days and I totally forget what we did and on which day.
I am sure it was a wonderful day...even if you can't remember all of it. LOL

I'm sure there's tons of things I left out :rotfl:

Boy you got the greatest towels this trip!!
I was just reading on facebook today where others were commenting how bad the food has been on the Wonder. Something must be going on.

We really did get the best towel animals!!! :worship: It wasn't fabulous but we didn't starve, that's for sure :p

Wow you are getting some really cool towel animals!
I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling to well that night but it seems it wasn't too bad of a flare up?? Ugh, those tatchos do NOT look like they were worth $10 so I'm glad you got your money back on those. The ones on the Fantasy look tasty;will have to look out for those on our next Fantasy cruise, where do you find them onboard there?

I love all the night time swimming you girls do, such a great cruising tradition :love:

It was a very tough two days, I just didn't go into detail. Not fun memories ;)

The tachos are available in all of the pubs on the ships now I believe. I will try them again but next time it will be in the bar so if they come out like that again, I will have them sent back ::yes::

Sorry you weren't feeling well, what a shame. :hug:

Some people really have self entitlement issues. Really deliver 8 MEALS to the pool???? Pfffffttt.......:sad2:

HAHAHA, I know, right?? And she was very put out that they weren't going to do it for her :eek:

Boo to the last day! I love that Kira still loves meeting the characters and is old enough to go on her own.

She is such a cutie!

Jill in CO

I love it too! She has a lot of fun with them! But I have waited in so many lines for Disney Characters, I am soooo done. :rotfl2:

We "discovered" Daisy's on the last full day of our last cruise. YUM!

Love the reflection of red from the cloud to the water below.

This is a keeper photo. Mum and child. :love:

It is definitely very hidden and I bet a lot of people (including my hubby) don't know it's there until it's pointed out to them!

I remember on our first Christmas cruise, on the very last full day, taking an elevator with two ladies who were about to go see a movie. They were talking about how they had popcorn but would need to go buy a pop somewhere. We were in the aft elevator. I told them to just grab some from the free drink machines. They were both shocked and said "There's free drink machines on the ship?" :scratchin

I felt bad for them, so I took them up to deck 9 to show them. Too bad it wasn't on day 1. :goodvibes

Love the pics of Kira with the characters!

Ooooooh! That's pretty exciting mail!

Isn't it??! :hyper:

Last full days are always so bitter sweet.

Oh how I love those hashbrown patties.....soooo not good for you but hey, it's vacation so calories don't count :rolleyes1

Jo is the BEST!!! She was on our Alaskan cruise, I really hope she's on the Wonder in May :)

Very curious about that 'special' invitation, can't wait to find out what this is all about.

Kira got so many awesome character photos :thumbsup2

Love deck 4, I find it's under utilized. Love walking the entire circle of it though I have to say when you go by the front with all the machinery I practically break into a sprint to get by it, I have an irrational fear that something will break off and fly at me. Told you it was irrational.:confused3:sad2::rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Right, zero calories on all Disney cruises. :scratchin :rolleyes1

LOL, that is too funny about your fear! I never would have thought about something like that :p But yes, deck 4 is the BEST! :worship::cloud9:

NOOO! It can't be the last day!!!!
I wish Claire would like characters. She grew out of that stage really early on and it makes me sad. Maybe someday she will want to see them again.

Went by fast, I know! :sad:

Yup, maybe one day....:scratchin

Tiana's looks awesome! Now I'm going to have to book a cruise on the Wonder again. :)

Jill in CO

Definitely!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

oh pineapple coconut ice cream, hope they also have this on the Dream!
Your Mickey multi face suitcase, I just ordered the same one this week! It will be waiting for us at our resort in a week from today... I always end up needing an extra suitcase on the way home! haha! Figured might as well buy a Mickey one, I have wanted one for so long :)

Check the ice cream machines daily :thumbsup2

I love that suitcase!!! You will too! :goodvibes

I am totally cracking up with all of Rob's goodies! He's a man after my own heart.

LOL, I know, right? He is hypoglycemic so if he eats too many sweets, it's almost like he is drunk. It's pretty funny actually. :rotfl2:

Haha Rob is hilarious, look at him with those beignets, as if he's sneakin' them out ;-) YUM!!! Glad you were able to get in another swim :thumbsup2

HAHAA totally! We were laughing hysterically leaving that restaurant :rotfl:

We love swimming on the last night, so awesome! :cloud9:

Cass I am I longtime lurker and fell in love with your trippies! I just binge read most of them -- so fun to see Kira grow up and all your reports help me get excited for my upcoming trip to Disney with my soon to be hubby :) I wanted to find some of your earlier trippies like SeaWorld etc but the website doesn't have them- anywhere else I should look? I can't even look at your DIS profile. Thanks for your good humor and your awesome and VERY detailed posts, makes me feel like I am on vaca!! xoxo, a fan :)

I am so glad you came out of lurkdom to post :goodvibes

I only have one report with Seaworld and that was in 2005 and it was a live report, so almost no details and very few pics. All my trip reports are linked in my signature but since you don't have many posts, you probably can't see them. You can try doing a search (top right-ish) and put in my name and then once you see the results, scroll to the bottom and click on where it says See all threads started by Timon...you will find them there I think. Or just post 10 or 15 times and you should be able to see my signature. :thumbsup2

I ended up deleting my 2007 one for personal reasons sadly but you can see the videos from that trip on my YouTube "Cass327". That was Kira's first trip. Sad the report is gone but it's for the best really.

Thanks for the sweet comments :hug:

I think you need to make more posts to see more things. But I am not sure all of Cass's reports are still on here, especially since photobucket when wonky with charges. I know she was trying to fix her past report though

I was able to switch them all except for the Dream trippie which has six freaking billion photos, which I thought would be gone but it looks like they are still there mostly. One day I will switch those over too but just doing the others was SO much work!! :mad:

LOL, that was a tough trip! She had so much...attitude :rolleyes::p

so I just spent basically all of my "work" day binge reading this entire trip report. Can't wait for the rest!

HAHA I have done that before :rolleyes1

Hi - I don't comment often but had to comment for this one.

Wow a wonderful event for Kira. I am sure that you were excited as well. Did you have any photos taken with you and the characters?

Thanks for posting :hug:

I was still all wet from the pool and looked like a drowned rat, so definitely no pics of me. You won't find many of me anyway, menolikeyphotosofmyself :p

But, I don't know why I didn't take any of Rob?? Kind of weird, we had the time!!! :scratchin

On our first cruise in 2008, I was going through chemo for breast cancer. We received an invitation as well to meet with the characters before the Final Goodbye event. My then 8 year old DD was in heaven. What a great "Magical Moment" to experience! We had several magical moments on that cruise, but the character Meet & Greet was the most memorable!

Awww that is fantastic!! I'm so glad you were able to do that!! :hug: :thumbsup2

What lovely magic! Such memories!

Totally!!! pixiedust:

That Pixie Dust you received was well deserved! How exciting that must have been. It’s probably safe to say you are being envied by everyone reading your trippie. I know I am!

Oh probably! At least we appreciated it for how awesome it was :love::worship:

Oh wow......now that is some serious pixie dust!!!! pixiedust:

Definitely the best ending to a cruise :worship:

DEFINITELY, right??!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

1. We got one of those invitations once. I still love thinking about it.

2. Her hair in Cabanas is so cute and sleepy! It really shows how hard that last morning is. Sweet girl.

3. Snow on the ground. What a rude thing to come back to.

Thanks for another awesome report!

Awesome, glad you got it :goodvibes

Yeah, she has crazy curly hair! And that was AFTER I straightened it for her :rotfl2:

Right? It's been a harsh winter her for snow and bitter cold so I am glad we got a break from it! :thumbsup2

Loved your report and so sad to see it end! I'll be watching for pictures on FB. We are boarding the Magic in just a few weeks...this was perfect to read to get me really excited. Enjoy your next trip!

Ooooh I love the Magic too! Have a MAGICAL cruise!!pixiedust:

Wow, well that was a SMOOOOOTH trip home, fantastic for getting on an earlier flight with the luggage!!! :yay::yay:

Sad your trip has now come to an end but I'm sure you'll be back not only with comments to our comments, but with some parting words. And yahoo for Disneyland!

Yes, it was a perfect disembarkation day!!! :worship:

Not sure if I have any parting words though :laughing:

One week today, I will be wearing shorts and t-shirts again :woohoo:

So, its real isn’t it? It’s over. .
As always Cass, it was an awesome trippie. One last question though. What did Kira’s red tshirt read?

Yup, all over :sad:

It said "I'm not a Morning Person, except on December 25th" but actually she is a morning person, just not super early like she used to be :laughing:

Another great trip report! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading :goodvibes

Thanks for taking the time to share your adventure with us!

Thanks for taking the time to read my lengthy babbling :rotfl2:

I love all your reports. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you! :flower:

Excellent!!! (as always!)

Thank you :hug:

Thanks for the amazing trip report!

Thanks for reading it :goodvibes

What an awesome surprise with the characters! I love pixie dust!

Boo for going home to snow but I'm so glad you lucked out and got out on the early flight! That's awesome!

What days are you going to be at DL??? I'll be there Friday!!! Would love to meet you if our paths cross!

Jill in CO

Yay for Disneyland for you! :cool1:

I am arriving on Sunday afternoon, one week from today :thumbsup2 Will you still be there? Send me a message on FB if you are, I would love to meet up :thumbsup2

Thanks for a another great trip report - you make us feel like we are right there with you all. That epic character meet at the end was amazing - an experience none of you will forget I am sure.

My daughter and I will be on the Wonder in May - so looking forward to it!

Enjoy Disneyland.

Lurker here. :magnify: Love your reports! Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Hahah, thanks for coming out of lurkdom to say :wave2: and for the kind words! :goodvibes

Great trip report, thanks for writing! Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks so much :thumbsup2 Not sure when the next one will be for sure though :confused3

Awesome report. Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks! :hug:

Thanks for a another great trip report - you make us feel like we are right there with you all. That epic character meet at the end was amazing - an experience none of you will forget I am sure.

My daughter and I will be on the Wonder in May - so looking forward to it!

Enjoy Disneyland.

Awww, thanks so much! :hug:

Enjoy the Wonder :love:

I am looking forward to DL but it would be even better if Rob and Kira could join me! ::yes::

I too am a lurker and eagerly await your trip reports. Kira reminds me of my daughters friend who also loves animals, stitch and stuffed animals so I can relate.

Well, how cool is that!!! :cool1:

My hubby is the biggest Star Wars geek I know :goodvibes:worship:

Hello Calgarian :wave2:

Oh wow, so you're probably back already! How was it? It's been a horribly cold and snowy winter, nice to get away! :thumbsup2

Glad you're feeling better :hug:

Definitely check the ice cream machines every day :goodvibes

It's easy to get empty ship pics on port days :p

You would have loved the weather in Key West!!!

One day we will cruise together again and we can enjoy deck 4 as we sail away from all the ports :love:

HAHA, I know, right?! :rotfl2:

Ooooh, cruise sunsets are the best! :thumbsup2 Enjoy!

Really, I liked the one with all of the dark clouds the best :lovestruc

There's no place to write anything on the "comment card" just stupid circles!!! :rolleyes2

I think it's because of the Christmas menu, which is an extra menu so they gotta ditch something in lieu of that. It happened last Christmas too, no pirate menu! :sad1:

LOL, I'm a little sad too :rolleyes:

I'm sure there's tons of things I left out :rotfl:

We really did get the best towel animals!!! :worship: It wasn't fabulous but we didn't starve, that's for sure :p

It was a very tough two days, I just didn't go into detail. Not fun memories ;)

The tachos are available in all of the pubs on the ships now I believe. I will try them again but next time it will be in the bar so if they come out like that again, I will have them sent back ::yes::

HAHAHA, I know, right?? And she was very put out that they weren't going to do it for her :eek:

I love it too! She has a lot of fun with them! But I have waited in so many lines for Disney Characters, I am soooo done. :rotfl2:

It is definitely very hidden and I bet a lot of people (including my hubby) don't know it's there until it's pointed out to them!

I remember on our first Christmas cruise, on the very last full day, taking an elevator with two ladies who were about to go see a movie. They were talking about how they had popcorn but would need to go buy a pop somewhere. We were in the aft elevator. I told them to just grab some from the free drink machines. They were both shocked and said "There's free drink machines on the ship?" :scratchin

I felt bad for them, so I took them up to deck 9 to show them. Too bad it wasn't on day 1. :goodvibes

Isn't it??! :hyper:

Right, zero calories on all Disney cruises. :scratchin :rolleyes1

LOL, that is too funny about your fear! I never would have thought about something like that :p But yes, deck 4 is the BEST! :worship::cloud9:

Went by fast, I know! :sad:

Yup, maybe one day....:scratchin

Definitely!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Check the ice cream machines daily :thumbsup2

I love that suitcase!!! You will too! :goodvibes

LOL, I know, right? He is hypoglycemic so if he eats too many sweets, it's almost like he is drunk. It's pretty funny actually. :rotfl2:

HAHAA totally! We were laughing hysterically leaving that restaurant :rotfl:

We love swimming on the last night, so awesome! :cloud9:

I am so glad you came out of lurkdom to post :goodvibes

I only have one report with Seaworld and that was in 2005 and it was a live report, so almost no details and very few pics. All my trip reports are linked in my signature but since you don't have many posts, you probably can't see them. You can try doing a search (top right-ish) and put in my name and then once you see the results, scroll to the bottom and click on where it says See all threads started by Timon...you will find them there I think. Or just post 10 or 15 times and you should be able to see my signature. :thumbsup2

I ended up deleting my 2007 one for personal reasons sadly but you can see the videos from that trip on my YouTube "Cass327". That was Kira's first trip. Sad the report is gone but it's for the best really.

Thanks for the sweet comments :hug:

I was able to switch them all except for the Dream trippie which has six freaking billion photos, which I thought would be gone but it looks like they are still there mostly. One day I will switch those over too but just doing the others was SO much work!! :mad:

LOL, that was a tough trip! She had so much...attitude :rolleyes::p

HAHA I have done that before :rolleyes1

Thanks for posting :hug:

I was still all wet from the pool and looked like a drowned rat, so definitely no pics of me. You won't find many of me anyway, menolikeyphotosofmyself :p

But, I don't know why I didn't take any of Rob?? Kind of weird, we had the time!!! :scratchin

Awww that is fantastic!! I'm so glad you were able to do that!! :hug: :thumbsup2

Totally!!! pixiedust:

Oh probably! At least we appreciated it for how awesome it was :love::worship:

DEFINITELY, right??!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Awesome, glad you got it :goodvibes

Yeah, she has crazy curly hair! And that was AFTER I straightened it for her :rotfl2:

Right? It's been a harsh winter her for snow and bitter cold so I am glad we got a break from it! :thumbsup2

Ooooh I love the Magic too! Have a MAGICAL cruise!!pixiedust:

Yes, it was a perfect disembarkation day!!! :worship:

Not sure if I have any parting words though :laughing:

One week today, I will be wearing shorts and t-shirts again :woohoo:

Yup, all over :sad:

It said "I'm not a Morning Person, except on December 25th" but actually she is a morning person, just not super early like she used to be :laughing:

Thanks for reading :goodvibes

Thanks for taking the time to read my lengthy babbling :rotfl2:

Thank you :hug:

Thanks for reading it :goodvibes

Yay for Disneyland for you! :cool1:

I am arriving on Sunday afternoon, one week from today :thumbsup2 Will you still be there? Send me a message on FB if you are, I would love to meet up :thumbsup2
Wow thanks for replying! I will have to make some more comments so I can see your sig! Can't wait for your next trippie!!!! Perfect balance of storytelling, fact sharing, opinions/editorializing and just plain fun. I really like that you are honest, too many TRs just have people saying how perfect things are which is great but can get kind of boring. You're my favorite for sure!

I got behind and didn't finish reading.
First of all...I know where you are today and I am JEALOUS!!!!!!

That meet and greet is super awesome! I would be in heaven with that.
Karma was with you the last day too. That's great you got to get home earlier. How much was the fee to change?
That's great they took your bags that early too. I have had situations where I had to hold my bags for a while because I have arrived too early. I hate that.

Another great trip report! So glad you had a better experience in Galveston this time around. Now you can really tell how horrible your last one was. LOL Some a-maze-ing sunset photographs - they were beautiful. We love this itinerary out of Galveston. Key West is awesome and we do the same thing and have another day on the ship in Nassau - perfect!! Trip reports are an awesome way of remembering cruises, but they are a lot of work, so glad you took the time to do one! Thanks!

I too am a lurker and eagerly await your trip reports. Kira reminds me of my daughters friend who also loves animals, stitch and stuffed animals so I can relate.

Well thanks for coming out of lurkdom to let me know :hug:

Wow thanks for replying! I will have to make some more comments so I can see your sig! Can't wait for your next trippie!!!! Perfect balance of storytelling, fact sharing, opinions/editorializing and just plain fun. I really like that you are honest, too many TRs just have people saying how perfect things are which is great but can get kind of boring. You're my favorite for sure!

Awwww, shucks!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Thank you for the kind words :hug:

I got behind and didn't finish reading.
First of all...I know where you are today and I am JEALOUS!!!!!!

That meet and greet is super awesome! I would be in heaven with that.
Karma was with you the last day too. That's great you got to get home earlier. How much was the fee to change?
That's great they took your bags that early too. I have had situations where I had to hold my bags for a while because I have arrived too early. I hate that.

I wish you were there with me SO bad!!! :oops:

The change fee was $100 CDN each, a little steep and honestly, I am a little cheap and never would have paid it but Rob was like "DONE!" :P

The only reason we lucked out on the bag thing was because they were still checking in that early flight. Once they were done, they would have left and not come back for hours so we would have had to held onto our bags until a couple of hours before our original flight. So, yeah, good timing and I am so glad we got home early :cloud9:

Another great trip report! So glad you had a better experience in Galveston this time around. Now you can really tell how horrible your last one was. LOL Some a-maze-ing sunset photographs - they were beautiful. We love this itinerary out of Galveston. Key West is awesome and we do the same thing and have another day on the ship in Nassau - perfect!! Trip reports are an awesome way of remembering cruises, but they are a lot of work, so glad you took the time to do one! Thanks!

Yes, loved this experience out of Galveston much more than the last one. I kept waiting for the ball to drop that day and it totally didn't and then to finish it off with such an awesome disembarkation day, well....:love::love::love:

You are soooo right, they are a lot of work but I am glad I write them, I love to relive our trips and then it's super awesome to be able to go back and read them again and remember all of the little details that my brain had already forgotten! :teeth:

Thanks for reading and posting!! :hug:

Oh Cass I don't know how I missed the start (and end) of your report, but I just spend the last couple of hours binge reading when I should have been working! What a great report! Thanks for taking the time to write it. Your weather looked amazing. And Kira...wow she is growing up! The braces, the going off on her own to meet with the characters and even in her choice of clothing...grown up choices now. Such a pretty young lady! Sad to hear that you were not feeling the best the last couple of days, but happy the trip home went so darn smooth (love it when that happens). Lots of magical times on this vacation!

Here's the Video :cool1:

Please excuse the little glitch at the beginning while filming our room at the Hilton, I tried and tried and tried to fix it. :oops:

I've learned my lesson and won't be using Pinnacle Studio anymore o_O

I cannot believe it. I found this a while back, stopped right before you got on the ship, then forgot about it! Oh what a treat it was, the last couple of nights to enjoy every single word. HI CASS!!!:love1: You know how much I adore your stories, this of course, did not disappoint. Oh how I love them. And I wanna cry on your last day, now what am I going to read?? Again, thank you so much for taking the time to share every single thing, we sooooo appreciate it and love it over all these years. So, when are you going again? My husband also works for a travel agency, we are going to Japan in September!! I could never match your reports though, I wouldn't even try. But, we are going to Tokyo Disneyland, how bout that :flower:, very excited. Anyway, I look forward to your next trippie, thanks again!!:cloud9:

I cannot believe it. I found this a while back, stopped right before you got on the ship, then forgot about it! Oh what a treat it was, the last couple of nights to enjoy every single word. HI CASS!!!:love1: You know how much I adore your stories, this of course, did not disappoint. Oh how I love them. And I wanna cry on your last day, now what am I going to read?? Again, thank you so much for taking the time to share every single thing, we sooooo appreciate it and love it over all these years. So, when are you going again? My husband also works for a travel agency, we are going to Japan in September!! I could never match your reports though, I wouldn't even try. But, we are going to Tokyo Disneyland, how bout that :flower:, very excited. Anyway, I look forward to your next trippie, thanks again!!:cloud9:

Sorry! I JUST saw this today! :scared:

Yay, well I am glad you found it again and you were able to enjoy the rest :hug::hug::hug:

And thanks for posting to let me know that you read it, means a lot to me :grouphug:

Tokyo Disneyland???!!!

:cool1::cheer2::banana::jumping2::jumping1::jumping3::bounce:

How freeeeeeaking exciting!!! I just finished watching TimTracker's adventures over there, looks like fun! I don't think I would do so well with the food though...no chicken tenders :p

You go on such cool adventures :worship:

Our next trip is at the end of August....Universal again and WDW! Wooohooo, we haven't been to WDW as a family since 2013 so I am excited!! :cool1: Kira doesn't even remember a thing about WDW! :earseek:

I was there in 2016 but it was a work thing and I didn't really do anything other than eat :teeth:

Sorry! I JUST saw this today! :scared:

Yay, well I am glad you found it again and you were able to enjoy the rest :hug::hug::hug:

And thanks for posting to let me know that you read it, means a lot to me :grouphug:

Tokyo Disneyland???!!!

:cool1::cheer2::banana::jumping2::jumping1::jumping3::bounce:

How freeeeeeaking exciting!!! I just finished watching TimTracker's adventures over there, looks like fun! I don't think I would do so well with the food though...no chicken tenders :p

You go on such cool adventures :worship:

Our next trip is at the end of August....Universal again and WDW! Wooohooo, we haven't been to WDW as a family since 2013 so I am excited!! :cool1: Kira doesn't even remember a thing about WDW! :earseek:

I was there in 2016 but it was a work thing and I didn't really do anything other than eat :teeth:

Hi Cass! So plans have changed, no Tokyo, but now we are going to AUSTRALIA!!!! In December. Cannot wait! And I also can't wait for your August WDW trip (no pressure but counting the minutes till my next Cass late night, bowl-o-Cheerios eatin' trippie) Have a great Summer till then!

Thank you for another great trip report!!! Loved loved your pictures. Sounds like you had the best cruise ever!

I can’t believe how big Kira is! She is growing up so fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter