Cast Member FP+

Kyna87

Disney Slytherclaw
Hi guys, hope you can help. I've received conflicting information and hope you can set me straight.

I go in September and the 60 day window is coming up soon. One member of our group works for disney in Florida but doesn't have a clue about mde. The last time I spoke to the reservation line they told me only the cm can book fp for their guess passes. However the cm I just spoke to said once the guest passes where linked to my name, I could book the fast passes so my cousin does not have to.

Before I go and try to explain this to her can someone tell me which one is correct? I really want fp for FoP and don't want to have her searching everyday for me.

She is signing us in and then going back to work so I don't want to be messing her around.

Kelly

Hi guys, hope you can help. I've received conflicting information and hope you can set me straight.

I go in September and the 60 day window is coming up soon. One member of our group works for disney in Florida but doesn't have a clue about mde. The last time I spoke to the reservation line they told me only the cm can book fp for their guess passes. However the cm I just spoke to said once the guest passes where linked to my name, I could book the fast passes so my cousin does not have to.

Before I go and try to explain this to her can someone tell me which one is correct? I really want fp for FoP and don't want to have her searching everyday for me.

She is signing us in and then going back to work so I don't want to be messing her around.

Kelly
Only the CM, using her MDX where her MainGate Pass is linked, can book FPs for the Guest Passes.

Even if you link her MDX to your MDX, only she can book the FPs for the Guest Passes. When her account is linked to yours, you can book for her but not for the Guest Passes.

If her name is on the reservation, she will have the 60-day booking window.

That is what I believed and I explained this to the guy on the phone and he said that I was wrong, very annoying glad I didn't tell my cousin the different info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter