Cast Member Question

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
My DH is a cast member and we gave our friends one day of hopper passes. They also have 4 days of regular one day park passes.

If they are all linked to their band, how do they know which day they are using the hopper?

They want to make sure they use the hopper on the day they've planned to do more then one park.

Thanks for any help!

My DH is a cast member and we gave our friends one day of hopper passes. They also have 4 days of regular one day park passes.

If they are all linked to their band, how do they know which day they are using the hopper?

They want to make sure they use the hopper on the day they've planned to do more then one park.

Thanks for any help!
BEFORE they go to a park gate, they need to stop by any Guest Relations and have the PRIORITY set of the ticket that they want to USE NEXT.
They need to do that every time they want to change which ticket they want to use NEXT.

BEFORE they go to a park gate, they need to stop by any Guest Relations and have the PRIORITY set of the ticket that they want to USE NEXT.
They need to do that every time they want to change which ticket they want to use NEXT.
Can the front desk at a WDW resort do it, or does it have to be Guest Relations outside of the park?

I have a few days left on a military salute ticket that I want to be sure don't get used on my upcoming package stay and use the tickets that came with the package instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!