Cast Member Suprise gift tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps their special surprise consisted of being taken into the rumored secret back door in IASM and they were converted into singing animatronics? That might explain the silence... ;)

It appears the surprise is on us. Maybe the prize was a Disboards account? Well, at least it has kept us busy all these days.

maybe it was for a term paper in his psych class to see how people would respond to a stimulus such as being given something for free and he needed to report back on how many people were nosey enough to stop and look. He is doing well with well over 60 thousand hits! :teacher:

I may be crazy, (it's been brought up before;)), but I still want to believe the OP. I see that he(?) doesn't post much- 13 times in 2 1/2 years, so he's not obsessed with the DIS. Just wait till he see's what he started!!!

who's obsessed?????

is there anyone out there who is obsessed with....oh wait.....nevermind

Mother has the note and it's not here...I was hoping someone else has had a note like this one in the past that is private????

I have thought of all the possibilties......
Thanks guys!!!

Ok shultzee is 13? If he comes back to the boards I bet he will change his name and do it again. Could I fall for something else? Yes I believe could.:lmao:

Ok shultzee is 13? If he comes back to the boards I bet he will change his name and do it again. Could I fall for something else? Yes I believe could.:lmao:

Actually this thread will probably last long enough for him to change his name to shultzee 14!

STILL MIA???
peszko01_Hoodwinked_lineup.jpg

YIKES - TAKE IT EASY!

I don't care what he originally posted, or what you may think he's up to, but you DON'T go and post information on the guy! You're not even certain that you're posting the correct person's photos.

MODS?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter