• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Cay 5-K Medals are Back

GuinnessRunner

Mouseketeer
This may have already been reported but we are currently on the Wish doing an “extended” cruise thanks to Hurricane Ian. We couldn’t stop at Castaway Cay earlier in the week because of weather but stopped today and discovered medals are back! After you run, stop at the bicycle rental shack and they have them.

Whether accurate or not the woman told me they just got them in on the last cruise.

Attachments

• 5AE2550C-44BF-4A78-A7DE-FF15192144B5.jpeg
    5AE2550C-44BF-4A78-A7DE-FF15192144B5.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 33
This may have already been reported but we are currently on the Wish doing an “extended” cruise thanks to Hurricane Ian. We couldn’t stop at Castaway Cay earlier in the week because of weather but stopped today and discovered medals are back! After you run, stop at the bicycle rental shack and they have them.

Whether accurate or not the woman told me they just got them in on the last cruise.
I'm a bit sad that I missed them in August. I ran the 5k but they didn't have the medals.

Was a pleasant surprise since I wasn't expecting them anymore either. They are not publicizng the 5-K now at all (excluding the Castaway Cay challenge of course), not even a mention in the Navigator Ap as something to do. Had a lot of people stop and ask me about the 5-K as I walked back to the ship because everyone just assumed it was gone. Fortunately someone the night before on the ship gave me the heads up on having the medals back otherwise I would have assumed the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter