Castaway Cay Options for Changing DS

WLodgeLizard

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Does anyone know if there is a private place on Castaway Cay that we could use to change our DS17? At the parks, we use the First Aid stations. Is there a similar station on Castaway Cay that would allow us to use a private room? I would think that a cabana would work too, but wanted to see if there were other options available before paying the $$$ for a cabana.

TIA

I know the ladies restroom has changing stalls with a bench and a privacy curtain. It's similar to our local pool, so not entirely a private room but with a curtain. Presumably the men's restroom has similar. I don't remember seeing a "family restroom" on the island. There is a First Aid location, though I haven't stopped in to see what's there.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the response. I realized I left out a key piece of info. We would need something like a bed to lay him on to change him. That's why we use the first aid station at the parks, which is a HUGE perk

I looked on my Castaway cay map and there is a medical centre near Scuttles Cove. I am not sure how big it is. I would think you could use this, maybe email DCL and ask them if it contains a bed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter