Castaway Cay Private Cabanas

I've read on these boards that there is now a restroom in the Family Beach Cabana area that is just for Cabana guests. I've read that this restroom might be located between Cabanas 11 & 12. Other posts say it's near Cabana 17. Does anyone know the exact location of this restroom? I'd really appreciate this information because we're bring my 86 year old MIL with us on our upcoming cruise & this info will help us plan on how to make this day work for her in the cabana. Thanks!!

I've read on these boards that there is now a restroom in the Family Beach Cabana area that is just for Cabana guests. I've read that this restroom might be located between Cabanas 11 & 12. Other posts say it's near Cabana 17. Does anyone know the exact location of this restroom? I'd really appreciate this information because we're bring my 86 year old MIL with us on our upcoming cruise & this info will help us plan on how to make this day work for her in the cabana. Thanks!!

Between 15 & 16

Last edited:

Got an email from DCL Shore Concierge Services and this is what they said:
Disney Cruise Line Concierge Services (Disney Cruise Line)

Oct 7, 4:59 PM EDT

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your email and we are happy to assist. The restroom in the cabana area is near cabana 17 and 18. This will be approximately 2-3 minute walk from cabana 11.

Got an email from DCL Shore Concierge Services and this is what they said:
Disney Cruise Line Concierge Services (Disney Cruise Line)

Oct 7, 4:59 PM EDT

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your email and we are happy to assist. The restroom in the cabana area is near cabana 17 and 18. This will be approximately 2-3 minute walk from cabana 11.

I'm currently looking at a picture I took on a previous cruise and it's between 15 & 16. Both of those cabanas are around 50' from the restroom. You can also see the exact location in relation to all of the cabanas on Google Earth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter