Castle Club?

Shanti

Momketeer
Has anyone here stayed at the Castle Club at Disneyland Paris Hotel? About how much more does it cost than standard DLH rooms? I so dislike that you can't even see the prices without calling Paris...Has anyone ever upgraded to it onsite from a standard room?

How does the special FastPass that goes with it work?

What time is the character breakfast? Does it conflict with the Extra Magic Hours?

Thanks!

Ive never stayed Castle Club but can tell you that its a lot lot more expensive than just a normal room at the hotel. Also any offers which are on for booking are not usually applied to Castle Club rooms so you miss out on these as well.

The fast pass I think is the hotel fast pass which you can use once on any normal fast pass ride at any time but not between 11-4 (I think). You will get one of these per day.
If its the VIP fast pass you get (I cant remember which it is) again you can only use this on any ride which has fast pass but can use it as many times as you want through the day.

Its worth looking at which rides have fast pass to see if you would ride them anyhow or enough to make the VIP pass worth while. A lot of the FP rides are also open during EMH as well so you dont always need to use FP.

Breakfast in all the hotels is usually served from 7-11 (or something like that) so does clash with EMH but as you are so close you can go in for EMH and then back to the hotel for a late breakfast

We stayed at castle club a few years ago. You get an anytime VIP fastpass i.e. you can use the fastpass lines as often as you like. You get breakfast in a small, but beautiful room above the 'regular' breakfast room - and there are Disney Characters!
If you decide to spoil yourself make sure you book a room facing the park.
Castle Club is great!

I dont know If the breakfast conflicts with extra hours. But because of the VIP fastpass it doesn't matter. You will get done everything without hurrying

Thanks. That sounds nice but I've opted against it as via calling I learned that Castle Club would more than double the price of our Disneyland Hotel stay. $6,000+ for 4 nights just isn't worth it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter