Castle scrim down/failure?

I did read once that they must remove it on windy days. Is is windy?
Ah. Makes sense. It’s a little windy. I think they expected worse. It’s been alternately sunny and rainy today. At rope drop, it looked like zero chance of rain. That changed around 11:00 a.m.

It was pretty windy later this morning, it’s a real moody day, saw some very optimistic people in t-shirts snd shorts this morning and thought of them when clouds blew in and the rain began. Weather can change fast!

I wonder if the scrim should have those little cuts in it to let the wind pass through. It seems like it would be a lot less trouble than putting it up and down all the time.

Maleficent is back up and perfect but the front of the castle is still missing the top as of 2/18. It was interesting walking up Main Street and hearing how many people knew nothing about the castle in refurb. Another love shout out for this board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!