Castles And Coasters

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When my family first visited Phoenix for a two day weekend getaway trip we came across an amusement park named Castles And Coasters and I would like to know if anyone ever visited it when you would go to Arizona? Castles And Coasters is a small theme park that has rides and a mini golf course. Castles And Coasters is located directly across from Metrocenter Mall. I didn't even know Phoenix Arizona had an amusement park and Castles And Coasters is still in business today. I don't recall how much my family paid to get in Castles And Coasters but it's a cute theme park

My DSS lived in Phoenix until he came to live with us as a young teen. He still (34 now) has fond memories of going there as a kid. Sadly, one of the few good memories he has of living out west, but he always enjoyed going there and will still mention it on occasion.

Castles and coasters still exists but the mall is closed now, there are a few reinvented things in Metro Center and they are adding light rail to it so I am assuming it will be a totally reinvented mall someday. castles and coasters is a cute park but very limited hours now. Mostly nights and weekends. You can pay for a wrist band and ride unlimited too. I believe last time I took my grand daughter it was about $35 which is a good price for 2 roller coasters, a bumper boat, go carts, many carnival type rides. There is a lot to do there to last many hours. The wrist band use to include the zip line and obstacles course too but I haven’t seen those two things open after they shut down for Covid.

Back in the 70s there was an even better amusement park In Phoenix called Legend City. I believe they closed in the early 80s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter