Cat 11 vs 12?

candleonwater

The Tag Fairy has been around forever
Okay, for the cruise that I am pricing for 2004, why is the 12 more expensive than the 11?

Also, having only had a Cat 6 cabin, and mentally trying to convince myself that an 11 is just like MOST hotel rooms that I stay in... am I going to be severly disappointed? I don't think the lack of a split bathroom is really a big deal, as it will only be me and my DD (7)... any thoughts?

When we went 2 years ago we booked a 12, then got an upgrade to an 11. I think the only difference is the deck location. I love an inside room. It's always midnight, and I am able to sleep better. Have never had an outside before but am in a cat. 6 for May. I don't care if we were in the closet!!!!!

A friend of mine said that she always needed to have an outside room, and spent a great deal of time in front of the window with her coffee in the a.m. When on a whim they decided to take an impromtu cruise, they booked an inside and she loved it. Said that now she gets up and out of her room early, and really enjoys the activities and the day.

Sure you'll have a great time wherever your cabin is located.

Donna

Cat 12 only sleep 3 people. Cat 11 some sleep 3 and some sleep 4. THere are also only a handful of cat 12.

There are far more Cat 11 cabins than cat 12's. DCL prices their promotions from Cat 11 so any discount will usually make cat 11 less than 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter