catching up with family in fantasmic line.

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
I know the lines are crazy for Fantasmic & I'm afraid we won't all get to sit together in the wheelchair section if we don't get there 1 1/2 - 2hrs early. But crowds that close with all the noise etc. is going to put me over the edge. I have a sensory issue, but if able to lie still prior to "indulging" in a high sensory situation, I do better. So, my question is,would I be able to catch back up with my family if they get in line early & i get rest in a first aid area? I am planning on getting a GAC, but I don't think it would help in this situation.

I would suggest talking with Guest services at the park about your needs and how WDW can best accomidate them.

There is (at least last time I checked) a "marshalling area" for individuals with disabilites near by the road to TOT. There is a seperate access (roped off) for indvidauls to access it even when the crowds are heavy. If your group waits beside that area (have htem get there early) until you arrive you should be able to enter together.

bookwormde

With a family size of six you should not have any problem. The three back rows of F! are all reserved. A person in a wheelchair can have two people sitting next to them, and the remainder of the party directly in front in one of the two next rows.

As a CM who worked a theater in DHS we will always state that a group must enter a theater together and that seat saving is not allowed for people who have not yet arrived. And there are CMs termed "packers" are go through the theater to get people to fill in all available space.

My yes, always ask for assistance. Its hard to stand in that line if you are not disabled! I mist say that the fantastic queue is one of disney's largest planning failures. It really is a nightmare.

Thanks to all. We have a Fantasmic dinner pkg to try to keep the waiting in line to a minimum, but a line/crowd is still going to form, therefor throw me into a whirl. As you all indicated I will just ask for assitance. ...ask for help, ...ask for help...ask for help. ...sorry for the interuption, that was just the voice in my head. :rolleyes:I tend to want to ignore her. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter