Cats trailer. Enter at your own risk

What is going on in that trailer at around 1:25-1:30?!? That is CLEARLY a different person with Hudson's face CG'd into it.

No. So much no.

When I was a kid, my Dad got the family tickets to see Cats on Broadway. Bless him, he was so proud of it! Great seats, right on the balcony where the actors walked along the edge right in front of us. 15 minutes into that bizarre mess, 9 year old me was like...da heck is going on here????

Clearly someone was on the kikaine when they wrote that.

I will wait and decide until I hear the reviews. I never make decisions on seeing something based on the trailer.

Cats was the first real musical I saw in the early 90s but have not seen it since. I enjoyed it at the time but now that I seen a lot of musicals my opinion might have changed if I see it again. I need to see it again.

I saw Cats in London and loved it. Considering clips are often the BEST scenes from a movie, I don't have much hope for this. Jennifer Hudson massacred Memories.

I just don't know how I feel about this! I mean, c'mon, I LOVE cats buuuut? Music is great. I just keep thinking it would have been better to just use real cats or cgi cats or just something other than cgi human cats. Dame Judy looked cool though. And of course Idris Elba. Always.

I did not watch the trailer, but I did see a still from it ...o_O I mean, I guess it makes sense -Cats is pretty bizarre anyway. Maybe fans of the show will like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter