CBBR refillable cups

lbatesetc

Mouseketeer
2 questions, are the refillable cups at CBBR leakproof? Also, what beverages are offered in the machines, iced tea, juice or just soda?

Bump so this stays in front page of the forum

Hope someone gives you the answers

I have visited but not stayed at Cbay

Never had any problem with mine leaking and we had 4 they had soda , tea, hot chocolate and coffee last time i was there oh and I believe they had lemonade as well.

2 questions, are the refillable cups at CBBR leakproof? Also, what beverages are offered in the machines, iced tea, juice or just soda?
Would the refill machines be the free style coke machines, like they have at the parks?

I'm interested in knowing also. I have stopped drinking Diet Soda (I feel so much better) so I'm looking at finding something else I can get without too much sugar. Will be using it for coffee in the morning. Iced tea would be nice, but I could always make some if it's not available.

I know they have Icees.

Caribbean-Beach-Resort-004.jpg
From Allears.net

Someone on tripadvisors talks about getting iced tea refills so they must be there somewhere.

Last edited:
They do have the coke freestyle machines in addition to the regular fountain dispenser pictured above. I'm afraid I didn't pay attention to availability of iced tea, but I would suspect yes, there was a whole wall of drink options. There are also sparkling water options in the freestyle machine as an alternative to diet soda which I loved.

They do have the coke freestyle machines in addition to the regular fountain dispenser pictured above. I'm afraid I didn't pay attention to availability of iced tea, but I would suspect yes, there was a whole wall of drink options. There are also sparkling water options in the freestyle machine as an alternative to diet soda which I loved.
Thanks! I was thinking of experimenting with club soda and a bit of regular pop or ice tea to add a bit of flavor.

Coke freestyle machines, coffee, and hot chocolate. Normal and vanilla creamer. Mugs haven't leaked they are same as disney refill mugs.

The pic above isn't cabana bay.

You've accidentally used a picture from Disney's Carribean Beach Resort rapid refill stations, not Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort sonic refills stations :p

http://allears.net/acc/g_cbr.htm

The pic above isn't cabana bay.

Oops! Looks pretty identical to the one there. Looks like an ice tea machine right beside it to the left.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Location..._Cabana_Bay_Beach_Resort-Orlando_Florida.html

drinks-to-choose-from.jpg
This photo of Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Well they both look the same to me
except one has the Cbay sign on the dispenser

Bottom line is they both do the same job

Regular soda machine, coke freestyle machine, unsweet and sweetened tea, coffee, hot chocolate and my DD's personal favorite...icees.

We didn't have any trouble with leaking, they are just like Disney cups, as a PP said.

We were there last week, I think my DD drank her weight in blue icees (I treat I don't allow very much at home). And I have to admit the Coke Icee is pretty tasty.

I've not seen a discount for more than one, paid usual price for 3 in Oct 14 and Oct 15.

We did save 10% with preferred AP

The Discount is for Coke Freestyle Cups you buy in the parks, the more you buy, the cheaper they are. That's not good for CBBR

As above, for Sonic Fill Cups (the refillable mugs at CBBR) the only discount you can get is through an Annual Pass

here's the discount for coke freestyle in the parks
tYZyRwq.jpg

Just a note on the refillable cups at CBBR. They do have a freestyle coke machine at the CBBR resort which you can use with them. I did it during my pre-Xmas vacay and was able to get Disani sparkling water. I found the cups themselves to be of good quality. I use them at home. I also like that they have holiday ones as well.

As previously stated it will not work at the park.

Okay, this photo has me confused.

I know that the parks have a Coke Freestyle program, but you can't use those cups at Cabana Bay.
I know that Cabana Bay has the Sonic Fill program, but you can't use those cups in the parks.

I know that the parks have the other refillable mug program - buy a mug for $9 and get refills for 99 cents (or discounts on drinks). I was under the impression that this regular, non-RFID program was NOT eligible for refills at the resorts, only at the parks & City Walk.

However, this sign - especially the "souvenir and Coke cups" sign - makes me think I can refill a $9 park mug at Cabana Bay for $1.

Is that true?

Also, does anyone know the wait time for Sonic Fill refills at Cabana Bay? I've heard anywhere from 3 minutes to 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter